Achievement Trading Thread

I'm not really searching for boosting (I mean, I do not need people to let me win) but I'm interested to play the deathmatch team to see how it is, so if some peoples are interested, my gamertag is : HieiTF76

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't kill/defeat other online players, all the Team Matching is just doing "Missions", so yes, its rather lame, but what can you do. >_>

We were three a few hours ago but you weren't here.

Anyway, we are already two with a friend (same timezone) so if some people are interested, send me a friendrequest but the best would be in the same timezone (london or france, so gmt/gmt+1) and to be often online.

Well, if you are from a different timezone, that's not a big problem as long as you can block one hour during a weekend.

Too bad they aren't enough people playing this game online to play without boosting. Last time I checked, we were three. We waited 30min and we didn't see any player.

Edited by Hiei-

We're often always two or three, rarely four so if one or two other guys want it, feel free to send me a friend request, as long as you are "often "online.

I don't even know if it can be obtained legit as each time I'm searching a match, there's none.

Need partners to do the 4-player achievement. Currently we have 2 people (GMT-6 and GMT+8), so 2 more people are needed. Time differences won't be an issue during weekend as I can get up and do it almost anytime.

Send me a message over on Xbox Live.

EDIT: Sorry I mean the Japanese version.

EDIT2: Finished. No longer looking for players.

Edited by JieXY

It's actually pretty hard to find some peoples online to play the international version (the more common version), lobby are near always empty even if the game has been released recently so I think it'll be near impossible to find some peoples for the japanese version.

Edit : Finally got it, not really by boosting but the result is the same. Tonight, there were a few peoples online playing the game (which seems to be pretty rare) so I managed to do ~10 matchs and win half of them, which was enough to get it.

Edited by davhuit

lol wow, this games online is already dead, as Kenshiro would say.

Looking to boost or just play normal, I just want to play online and get the online achievements done.

Hit me up if any of you out there are still trying to do the online stuff.

EDIT:

Got the online stuff done, got my wins naturally in random games without boosting, got lucky that there was like 4 guys playing today.

Edited by DSoV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...