DLC Available Now!!!

I was perusing the L.A. Noire section of the Game Marketplace when all of a sudden I see The Naked City and Slip of the Tongue available for download. I already have The Naked City from Gamestop, but I downloaded Slip of the Tongue. I loaded the case up from the Cases desk so I can confirm it works. Both are available for download for 320MS points.

should of downloaded the Rockstar pass mate,its 800 points

The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following:

The Broderick Detective Suit

The Sharpshooter Detective Suit

The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit

"The Naked City" Vice Case

"A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case

"Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case

and "Reefer Madness" Vice Case.

Individual items will become available to download when released.

did you download the rockstar pass and is it working for you? where did you download the dlc from marketplace or in the games main menu?

I have downloaded the pass,yes...when looking at the stuff though 'Slip of the Tongue' is not available yet(coming soon),although it does say i own it..and yes i have noticed that it is seperate for 320 points so not sure why it still says coming soon

naked city and badge quest says i own and have it installed,as that was my Pre-order stuff

and i am guessing it will be from the games main menu i will be downloading it from,the Rockstar pass itself was only 108kb in size

Yep if you get the case by itself, 320pts each individual case, you can play it straight away. Well both pre-order cases

Rockstar Pass the case is not available yet. Maybe they need to update it so give it some time. For now it displays "A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Case -- Owned - Coming Soon under the "Cases" menu.

Great, so i just wasted 800 points on nothing! wtf!!

Umm .. you're getting the next 2 DLCs (Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness) with the pass too.

Those 4 cases are "Owned", all at a fraction of the price. Think waiting a few more hours or days would be worth it compared to spending 320 pts x 4?

Edited by leeloo

Umm .. you're getting the next 2 DLCs (Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness) with the pass too.

Those 4 cases are "Owned", all at a fraction of the price. Think waiting a few more hours or days would be worth it compared to spending 320 pts x 4?

Well if they are available in the next few hours I'll be ok with waiting but if it is a few days I would rather of spent the 640 as I can imagine it will be the same when the next bits of DLC come out. Anyway, back to collecting those movie reels I suppose.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Well if they are available in the next few hours I'll be ok with waiting but if it is a few days I would rather of spent the 640 as I can imagine it will be the same when the next bits of DLC come out. Anyway, back to collecting those movie reels I suppose.

Seems you got your wish :)

It's live now. Press X in game menu, all are set to "Owned - Get Content" now.

No shit.

I was talking about the fact that I bought the DLC, and it wasn't even available. I thought they were going to try and release the individual DLC first, in hopes that we'd spend more