Achievement Walkthrough

sanger

Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.

Thanks, I got it. Dunno how I missed, because I usually open all messages (aside from the periods that you do not open any) to see the contents. And I started the game with the DLC several times, even after getting all the other achievements.

Anyway it is there.

Sanger, I think it is better to add this last information to the guide.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

まゆり:「宝くじといえば」→「雑誌」

ルカ子:「雷ネットの件です」→「雷ネット」. Check the attached picture as well.

助手:「書いた?」→「レポート」

バイト戦士:「秋葉原って」→「平和」

バイト戦士:「今、テレビで」→「腕ひしぎ十字固め」

{Achievement Unlocked: 女戦士のプライド}

フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」

まゆり:「おでかけですかー?レレレー」→「ガルガリ君」

フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「ニャンニャン語」

助手:「お願いしていい?」→「カップ麺」

Make a call to 助手

助手:「頼みがある」→「ハコダテ一番」

{Achievement Unlocked: 不連続性のクオリア}

まゆり:「るかちゃんのこと」→「雷ネット」

Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.

Check message from フェイリス.

{Achievement Unlocked: 猫のティータイム}

{Achievement Unlocked: 夢幻のホメオスタシス}

Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

Answer call from フェイリス

バイト戦士:「自分を」→「偽りの自分」

[Make Save No. 2]

まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「コスプレ」

Check message from まゆり.

{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

[From Save No. 2]

まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「フブキちゃんとカエデちゃん]

Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached picture.

{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

フェイリス:「コミマは」→「崩壊」

ルカ子:「夏の予定」→「まゆり」

Check message fromフェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

{Achievement Unlocked: 混沌の詩}

{Achievement Unlocked: 時空境界のドグマ}

The part highlighted in red. That's the only achievement I did not get, any help? I've followed the guide and that is the only one I need:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the guide but i do encounter some weird problem with the game. i am at Chapter 1, i do skip the dialog by pressing LB, but everytimes a message receive. i do open my phone to read it but some message like in the guide i cant reply or not even receive them. it's like:

ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」

Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)

ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」

フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」

when receive ルカ子:「昨日のこと」message, i should be can reply お祓い」but i can select any text and cant reply...

also dont receive this message: ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」

is that normal or i skip too fast?

thanks for the guide but i do encounter some weird problem with the game. i am at Chapter 1, i do skip the dialog by pressing LB, but everytimes a message receive. i do open my phone to read it but some message like in the guide i cant reply or not even receive them. it's like:

ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」

Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)

ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」

フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」

when receive ルカ子:「昨日のこと」message, i should be can reply お祓い」but i can select any text and cant reply...

also dont receive this message: ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」

is that normal or i skip too fast?

Are you opening the phone as soon as you receive the message? You CAN check messages even after you receive it, but you are not allowed to reply to it. Many text messages in this game are replies of previous messages, so if you didn't reply, she won't reply back either.

Thanks, I got it. Dunno how I missed, because I usually open all messages (aside from the periods that you do not open any) to see the contents. And I started the game with the DLC several times, even after getting all the other achievements.

Anyway it is there.

Sanger, I think it is better to add this last information to the guide.

Good call and thanks to both of you for double checking the DLC part. I will add this info now.

The part highlighted in red. That's the only achievement I did not get, any help? I've followed the guide and that is the only one I need:confused:

Did you already get this achievement? Just make sure you are checking messages/attachments and exiting out of it by pressing A and not B. You will get the achievement for sure if you do this.

Edited by sanger

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm lost right off the bat here *sighs* must be me that is in error, but:

The part between the lines confuses me. I get the message once, but as far I can understand from your walkthrough I should be able to send the message to another person than the original sender?

I can't do that, which also apparently keeps me from getting the other (uninterrupted conversation achievement) Not sure I make myself clear, but if you can help out I'd be most grateful :)

Thanks.

Chapter 2: 『空理彷徨のランデヴー』

まゆり:「(; ;)」→「お小遣い」

フェイリス:「原罪レベル180%に上昇」→「2000年」

ルカ子:「お菓子を作りました」→「家族」

----------------------------------

バイト戦士: 「ご挨拶」→「こっち」で返信 (NOTE: This message actually comes from someone else at first because it's an unknown number. Check the subject and answer appropriately.)

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

Ok I'm lost right off the bat here *sighs* must be me that is in error, but:

The part between the lines confuses me. I get the message once, but as far I can understand from your walkthrough I should be able to send the message to another person than the original sender?

I can't do that, which also apparently keeps me from getting the other (uninterrupted conversation achievement) Not sure I make myself clear, but if you can help out I'd be most grateful :)

Thanks.

Chapter 2: 『空理彷徨のランデヴー』

まゆり:「(; ;)」→「お小遣い」

フェイリス:「原罪レベル180%に上昇」→「2000年」

ルカ子:「お菓子を作りました」→「家族」

バイト戦士: 「ご挨拶」→「こっち」で返信 (NOTE: This message actually comes from someone else at first because it's an unknown number. Check the subject and answer appropriately.)

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

All I'm saying in the NOTE is that the message comes from "UNKNOWN" instead of from "バイト戦士". After you message with her back and forth a bit, the name actually changes because the main character now knows who the message is from. This is the one and only instance this happens, and if you miss this message, you lose out on some achievements. That's why I put a note there so you know to look for it.

All I'm saying in the NOTE is that the message comes from "UNKNOWN" instead of from "バイト戦士". After you message with her back and forth a bit, the name actually changes because the main character now knows who the message is from. This is the one and only instance this happens, and if you miss this message, you lose out on some achievements. That's why I put a note there so you know to look for it.

Oh I see!

I'll try this again tonight or tomorrow.

Another thing. When you say you have to ignore all calls and text at a certain passage. You can't even go and see who they are from? You have to leave them all alone?

I can't believe I'm having this many problems understanding this game. Thanks for helping me out.

Oh I see!

I'll try this again tonight or tomorrow.

Another thing. When you say you have to ignore all calls and text at a certain passage. You can't even go and see who they are from? You have to leave them all alone?

I can't believe I'm having this many problems understanding this game. Thanks for helping me out.

Even just opening up the phone voids the achievement even if you are not looking at any messages or answering calls at that section in the game. The only way to get the true ending, which is to end up dating her, is to show that you have her complete & full attention by never taking out the phone in front of her.

• 2 weeks later...

Concerning this

助手:「連絡しろバカ!」→「不安」

I realize this is needed for the true end, I'm pretty sure I met the requirements in Chapter 1 and 2 though. I found a site which claims at least 7 hours of gameplay is needed, so I assume it will appear during Chapter 9 if the area is played after the elapsed time?

http://steinsgate.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E7%84%A1%E9%99%90%E9%80%A3%E9%8E%96%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3%83%88%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9

■コインロッカー

7時間経過

萌郁登場

メール:助手:「Re;Re;連絡しろバカ!」(送信元「連絡しろバカ!」:返事)

メール:助手:「Re;Re;連絡しろバカ!」(送信元「連絡しろバカ!」:不安)※トゥルーエンドフラグ

Or have I messed up the requirements in the first chapters? I have literally everything else completed, just need to get into Chapter 11.

Thanks!

Concerning this

助手:「連絡しろバカ!」→「不安」

I realize this is needed for the true end, I'm pretty sure I met the requirements in Chapter 1 and 2 though. I found a site which claims at least 7 hours of gameplay is needed, so I assume it will appear during Chapter 9 if the area is played after the elapsed time?

http://steinsgate.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E7%84%A1%E9%99%90%E9%80%A3%E9%8E%96%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3%83%88%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9

■コインロッカー

7時間経過

萌郁登場

メール:助手:「Re;Re;連絡しろバカ!」(送信元「連絡しろバカ!」:返事)

メール:助手:「Re;Re;連絡しろバカ!」(送信元「連絡しろバカ!」:不安)※トゥルーエンドフラグ

Or have I messed up the requirements in the first chapters? I have literally everything else completed, just need to get into Chapter 11.

Thanks!

I'm 99% sure that the reference about 7 hours is about the fact that 7 hours passed in the game from the last marked event rather than having actual 7 hour gameplay time. People have finished the game in 4-5 hours for full 1000G and this is the first time I have seen a requirement for the true ending of 7 hour play time. Only thing I can think of is that you missed too many of calls/messages from 助手. You must receive and read every single call/message from her in order to get that message in chapter 9. This exact same thing happened to me as well while I was writing my walkthrough and I had to re-start from chapter 3 with a save that I was sure I satisfied the conditions for true ending in chapter 1&2.

OK. I haven't obtained the true end as of yet, but reading here:

http://masterwiki.net/steinsgate/index.php?%BC%C2%C0%D3%A1%A6%B9%B6%CE%AC

Only responding to Kurisu in Chapters 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 matter for the true end. Skipping emails while talking to Kurisu in Chapter 2 changes her dialogue, but DOES NOT influence the true end requirements. You can do whatever you want in Chapter 1, 2, and 3. If you miss a message in a certain chapter, it means you've missed the flag of the previous chapter.

Edited by qwertya

While that site might be right, all other sites I've checked says that skipping emails while talking to Kurisu is a requirement for the true ending. Also, skipping emails is a requirement for "Melancholy of Genius" achievement anyway, so you will need to do it no matter what. I always played it safe and never pulled out my phone while talking to Kurisu in chapter 2.

My walkthrough as it is written right now definitely does get you the true ending as verified by several people. My suggestion is to just try it one more time from the beginning to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Now that the Platinum Hits version is out does anyone know if you can get the full 1250 points from that version, meaning the DLC is included on the disc? I know it is a long shot, but other PH versions have included various DLC. Figured someone on here might know.

EDIT - Nevermind, you definitely have to purchase the DLC even if you have the Platinum Hits version.

Edited by GLOCKGLOCK

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is because of my computer or if I'm just confused about at what points I can do this at, but pressing the "X" and "A" buttons don't do anything for me.

I'm currently in chapter 2, where Okabe goes to MayQueen, and I haven't been able to call anyone or view attachments, select text in the message...

Is there something else I should be doing? Or is it that I am just confused about when I can do these things?

I don't know if this is because of my computer or if I'm just confused about at what points I can do this at, but pressing the "X" and "A" buttons don't do anything for me.

I'm currently in chapter 2, where Okabe goes to MayQueen, and I haven't been able to call anyone or view attachments, select text in the message...

Is there something else I should be doing? Or is it that I am just confused about when I can do these things?

I'm not sure where you are stuck at because X opens up the cell phone at ANY time in the game and A is action/OK button so pressing X/A at any time will take you to the message inbox in the cell phone. The only time you can reply is as soon as you have received a message or call though. If you go even one dialogue further you are not allowed to reply to messages or answer calls. However, you are still able to check messages through your message inbox at any time. You just don't have the option to make a reply to that message.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for another great guide sanger!!! :drunk

Breezed through it in just under 6 hours id say. Had a lil trouble at the start but figured it out.

A bit of advice for everyone is; using 2 (or more)save slots, save after every message/call in the guide. Alternate each save slot, this helped me out heaps when I got stuck! BUT when u reload your save you have to redo the previous msg/call, even tho u saved after it, so just press :xbut: as soon as u get back into the game to get to your phone.

BTW If I D/L the DLC do I have to redo everything again or is it just a standalone story type thing?

Now onto Memories Off: Yubikiri no Kioku :woop:

Edited by KellyNUTS

Thanks for another great guide sanger!!! :drunk

BTW If I D/L the DLC do I have to redo everything again or is it just a standalone story type thing?

No problem.

I haven't played the DLC but as far as I know it adds some story to chapters 7~9, so you will have to either load a save from before that or play from beginning to that point.

I'm rather stuck. I'm on chapter 3 but I can't unlock the CGの達成率25% achievement. Just to let you know this is my first runthrough of the game. I followed the directions correctly but it wouldn't unlock.

If you check the this webmap: http://masterwiki.net/steinsgate/index.php?plugin=attach&refer=%BC%C2%C0%D3%A1%A6%B9%B6%CE%AC&openfile=SteinsGateChoicesAll.png it may help me but I'm still stuck because I'm following your walkthrough and particially following the webmap.

Edited by KingFisher

Okay I ended up getting the 25% CG achievement. I just happened later than what the walkthrough stated. Unfortunately I didn't end up getting 忘却のメッセージ achievement after I finished Suzuha's ending. It says something about me receiving or sending a mail to someone if you look in the achievement lists. I still don't have a clue how to get it though.

Okay I ended up getting the 25% CG achievement. I just happened later than what the walkthrough stated. Unfortunately I didn't end up getting 忘却のメッセージ achievement after I finished Suzuha's ending. It says something about me receiving or sending a mail to someone if you look in the achievement lists. I still don't have a clue how to get it though.

If you didn't get the 25% CG achievement when it said you should, you missed some messages at some point or did not reply with the right reply for some. This game is so easy to miss messages that this can happen very easily. The only suggestion is to re-play whatever playthrough you were playing and didn't get the right achievements and follow as closely as possible.

No problem.

I haven't played the DLC but as far as I know it adds some story to chapters 7~9, so you will have to either load a save from before that or play from beginning to that point.

Sweet, thanks again sanger, not worth the hassle IMO, plus too many games to play and not enough time :p

Okay yeah so far everything worked except one. I'm stuck. Unfortunately on chapter 7.

Chapter 7: 『虚像歪曲のコンプレックス』

[Make Save No. 6]

助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「家」

助手:「家」→「ヒャッハー」

助手:「ゴゴゴゴゴ」→「ありのまま、今起こったことを話すぜ」

Check message from助手. Press A twice to check the attached image.

For some reason

助手:「家」→「ヒャッハー」

助手:「ゴゴゴゴゴ」→「ありのまま、今起こったことを話すぜ」

won't appear. I've gone through it all and looked at each choice carefully and followed this walkthrough but I just can't get those two mail response to open. It just goes straight towards Faris's RaiNet tournament scene. I even played through from the beginning to double check and those choices still won't open. I hope I don't have a faulty game.