Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i've seen, this is Player Match only, you must set the 'Dedicated Server' option to 'Yes', as otherwise you will only get a max of 14 players. Note that this makes you unable to play the game with others during that match, though.

Yeah i realized that... thats so stupid but anyway...

Im online now, trying to get this if anybody wanna join... i would join yours after too.

To anybody seeing this message, if you could try team survivalist with me, i could help you do other achievements too after that. Since with my boosting parter, it seem totally glitched. Says to him team sharshooter if he enter my game, and it says team sharpshooter to me if i enter his game, even if we put TEAM SURVIVAL RANK for sure 100%.

So i would like to test it with somebody else... just in case...

Destro WOD

I'm up for boosting the master of ceremonies achievement.

GT = Jevanssss

Got this by just setting up a dedicated server an just doing things round the house.

I looked to see what the most popular game modes were at the time and set up one the same, when I came back the achievement had popped.

Looking to get the rest of the ranked achievements now so drop me a message!

Due to the difficulty of getting 16 people together, I will simply be sending Friend Requests to those interested in getting it, and urge people who haven't yet posted to simply add me. With that, potentially I can put a game together and we can share Friend Invites to create a list of people for everyone that are interested in the achievement.

I have noticed that with randoms I can get it to half full, but simply require the assistance of others to bump the numbers. Hopefully by adding anyone and everyone there will be someone on when I'm having that luck - the same would apply for you if interested.

Seriously, random people pissing me off. My friend and I are working on get 2 ranks achievements. We were doing co-op t-hunt on LVU campus. We need two good decent players to work toward on ranks. There is several times where my 3 teammates died, I got 20- 23 kills, and won the match.

Message me if you are interesting. My GT is motorexgtr32.

Seriously, random people pissing me off. My friend and I are working on get 2 ranks achievements. We were doing co-op t-hunt on LVU campus. We need two good decent players to work toward on ranks. There is several times where my 3 teammates died, I got 20- 23 kills, and won the match.

Message me if you are interesting. My GT is motorexgtr32.

Do you play on Realistic? I got this free the other day via GoD so I'm looking to get as many achievements as possible. How much does Terrorist Hunt offer these days in terms of boosting XP? Easy to get the Lieutenant achievement, at least?