Wraithmarsh Demon Door (Glitched)

Drakeor

Basically I brought the 10 people to the Demon Door in Wraithmarsh and for whatever reason they all started to walk away as the Demon Door was doing his thing and now I am stuck. The only thing I can do is eat/drink change equipment, play my lute and dig through the menu. I can't do anything else including warp elsewhere since it says "You can't leave until this scene has ended."

What I have tried so far:

Signed on an account on the same console. Dismissed everyone so they would leave me alone. They just horde around me asking me for a freaking ring. I can't open the expressions so I can't turn safety off and kill them.

I have tried to have them follow me but I can only do 1 at a time and even then they don't follow the other character.

Anyone have any suggestions or can help?

I heard that other people should be able to get them away from me with their more developed character since the one I'm using is just from me hitting start on my second controller and not picking a saved char.

I guess there is no fix to this other then starting over. Although from what I have heard you can have a second person come in and have them follow that person back to the Demon Door (Just use the follow expression while you are next to it, or use a fun expression). I couldn't try this since I was dumb and dismissed everyone <.<.