Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nevander

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm done putting everything in order but the data is not the right format to post here. It's in spreadsheet form and the columns just don't translate to text in a forum.

Maybe if Nevander can edit the first post of the Storage Locker & Door Codes thread to include this and highlight it so people can find it easy? Would that be an acceptable idea, Nevander?

Just uploaded it as an attachment here in .zip format...

I take no credit for the actual text in this spreadsheet, only reformatting it so it's in chronological order. Full credit should go to the author, Tim Morrow, with contributions by Wayne Kerr.

Tim's Doom 3 Page

EDIT - Updated the format of the spreadsheet and uploaded a new copy. Are people finding this helpful? Can people even download it?

EDIT 2 - Format updated again. I'm going to put this in it's own thread so it is easier to find. It's a good alternative to the video guides (since there isn't one video that collects everything in order yet).

\\OMG awsome, thank you

Well, I did everything on D3 and Roe. Lost Mission looks like it'll be pretty crazy on nightmare though. No nifty artifacts or anything. I actually went into the final boss fight in RoE with 1 health and managed to finish it though. lol

edit: Oh shit. You get the cube in Lost Mission on Nightmare. :D

Funny there's no chainsaw in RoE or Lost Mission though. :(

Edited by Viper187

I've missed storage locker 003 and I'm now at monorail...

ok lolll thought locker 003 was in the beginning of the game,found it AT monorail lmAo :woop:

But another question on the storage lockers...

in the discription of the achievo they say to find all storage lockers, but in the (old) guide of the lockers their are also codes for doors...so storage rooms, so I guess they don't count for the achievement?? Can you help me on this Nevander

Regards,M0rpheus

Edited by M0rpheus

Nice guide... and so fast! I remember reading this since the game wasn't even released.

Currently i'm on a veteran-run right before the final boss. And i definitly don't wanna go for an nightmare-run due this stupid life-absorbtion. I hate this in games.

ok lolll thought locker 003 was in the beginning of the game,found it AT monorail lmAo :woop:

But another question on the storage lockers...

in the discription of the achievo they say to find all storage lockers, but in the (old) guide of the lockers their are also codes for doors...so storage rooms, so I guess they don't count for the achievement?? Can you help me on this Nevander

Regards,M0rpheus

Open all storage lockers, as the description says. Not use codes to open doors, not use codes to activate something. Just storage lockers.

Everything is included in the collectibles guide so one doesn't have to search through all the pointless PDA emails and audio logs for any code, storage or otherwise. :)

Open all storage lockers, as the description says. Not use codes to open doors, not use codes to activate something. Just storage lockers.

Everything is included in the collectibles guide so one doesn't have to search through all the pointless PDA emails and audio logs for any code, storage or otherwise. :)

ok many thanks for your answer :)

1 (hopefully) last question...

On delta labs 2A or 2B (think it was 2B) you got on certain point 2 lockers next to eachother nr 216 and 217 BUT in the guide for the storage lockers nr 216 and 217 doesn't exist :woop:but 116 (a second time) and 117, so the codes that are writen in the guide for 116 and 117 works on 216 and 217... So is it just misstext in the guide or is there 116 ,117 and further 216 and 217 and they forgot those last 2 in the guide? Hopefully I'm not the only one who seen this?

cheers,M0rph

Edited by M0rpheus

ok many thanks for your answer :)

1 (hopefully) last question...

On delta labs 2A or 2B (think it was 2B) you got on certain point 2 lockers next to eachother nr 216 and 217 BUT in the guide for the storage lockers nr 216 and 217 doesn't exist :woop:but 116 (a second time) and 117, so the codes that are writen in the guide for 116 and 117 works on 216 and 217... So is it just misstext in the guide or is there 116 ,117 and further 216 and 217 and they forgot those last 2 in the guide? Hopefully I'm not the only one who seen this?

cheers,M0rph

Ok, according to Nevander's original post after he played through the PC version before the BFG edition came out, he has listed lockers 116 and 117. He doesn't list the location, but the codes to both of them is '624'. Now, this is supposedly the second locker 116 in the game (according to his list). He does not have a locker 216 or 217 listed at all. (link)

But, if you watch this video at around the 11 minute mark, it is clearly locker 216 and 217 in Delta Labs 2B: Specimen Research Labs (also, the codes are '624' for both). I watched that entire video, from beginning to end, and there is no locker 116 or 117.

However, there is a locker 116 in the game in Delta Labs 2A: Delta Security (9:45 in the video).

But... there is a locker 116 and 117 in Resurrection of Evil in Delta Labs: Specimen Research Lab (same section as in Doom 3). The codes are both '634'. They are the last two lockers in the game. Are you perhaps playing RoE and not Doom 3? I don't doubt you, but it's weird that there's video proof of locker 216 and 217 and you aren't coming across them.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Are you perhaps playing RoE and not Doom 3? I don't doubt you, but it's weird that there's video proof of locker 216 and 217 and you aren't coming across them.

like I said it in the beginning of my message, I SAW locker 216 and 217 arround delta 2 BUT in the main guide it says there are NO lockers 216 and 217 BUT 116 and 117, so that was indeed the question ...where are 116 and 117 LMAO :woop: and yes i'm still playing doom3, the dlc is for later...

btw I also saw it that you've got locker 116 and 117 in the dlc maps but those are other codes...634 and in the mainguide (for doom 3) they both have code 624...

So I now saw the video of gametastik and indeed there is no 116 (second one) and 117 lolllll really people need to make a new guide instead of the doom guide on the old xbox

AND another question(lmao) where the hell is locker 215 with code 298 in doom 3? that's also in the mainguide, even in the discription of gamestastic his video but I didn't see it...

maybe they mixed up with the locker 21D?

regards,m0rph

Edited by M0rpheus

like I said it in the beginning of my message, I SAW locker 216 and 217 arround delta 2 BUT in the main guide it says there are NO lockers 216 and 217 BUT 116 and 117, so that was indeed the question ...where are 116 and 117 LMAO :woop: and yes i'm still playing doom3, the dlc is for later...

btw I also saw it that you've got locker 116 and 117 in the dlc maps but those are other codes...634 and in the mainguide (for doom 3) they both have code 624...

So I now saw the video of gametastik and indeed there is no 116 (second one) and 117 lolllll really people need to make a new guide instead of the doom guide on the old xbox

AND another question(lmao) where the hell is locker 215 with code 298 in doom 3? that's also in the mainguide, even in the discription of gamestastic his video but I didn't see it...

maybe they mixed up with the locker 21D?

regards,m0rph

Which "main guide" do you mean? The spreadsheet that's posted in this forum? Or Nevander's thread? They are clearly labeled 216 and 217 in Delta Labs 2B in the spreadsheet. If you're not using that one, use it. It's 100% complete and confirmed. Do not use Nevander's post.

There is no locker 116 or 117 in the main Doom 3 game, only in RoE.

Yeah, I know the codes for 216/217 are different than 116/117... that's why I mentioned it two posts up.

And also, there is no locker 215 with code 298. There's no locker 215 at all. That's locker 21D. It is also clearly labeled in the spreadsheet AND in the video (around the 8 minute mark).

In Gametastik's description for the video, there is no #215 listed. Read it again. It goes #213 then #216. #21D is at the bottom of the list.

Again, what "main guide" are you referring to? If you mean Nevander's post in the Storage Locker & Door Codes thread, do not use it. They are wrong unfortunately. It also states that those are from the original Xbox version, NOT the PC version in which the BFG Edition is based of of. There were changes in the Xbox version that are only exclusive to that version, namely, locker numbers.

It should be noted that these codes are mainly from the Xbox version of Doom 3 which means that some of them could be incorrect/missing, given that the BFG Edition is a remaster of the PC version.

yeah I printed nevander's guide last week, the other link he made on that achievement goes that 's had a spreadsheat, but it doesn't help me, you click on it and you get a message from xx grimreaper with 2 links, one of you and the other again from xx grimreaper and both working on the roe and pictures of the lost mission, so if you can give me a good guide that's allways nice :)

Again, what "main guide" are you referring to? If you mean Nevander's post in the Storage Locker & Door Codes thread, do not use it. They are wrong unfortunately. It also states that those are from the original Xbox version, NOT the PC version in which the BFG Edition is based of of. There were changes in the Xbox version that are only exclusive to that version, namely, locker numbers.

I really don't wanna attack nevander's work, I know it all needs a lot of work, but hopefully there's gonna be a new guide for the 360 version for the lockers because this way is just weird, using an old school guide for a new game is weird

but like I said,I'm not unthankfull :drunkmaybe he can change his original guide(idea)

I really don't wanna attack nevander's work, I know it all needs a lot of work, but hopefully there's gonna be a new guide for the 360 version for the lockers because this way is just weird, using an old school guide for a new game is weird

but like I said,I'm not unthankfull :drunkmaybe he can change his original guide(idea)

He doesn't mind. ;)

There has been a guide since last Thursday. xX GRIM R3AP3R and myself personally worked on them. It's in Excel spreadsheet format, so unless you can read it, you might be out of luck (see below). But this collectibles guide is 100% confirmed and complete for all three games (Doom 3, RoE and Lost Mission). Sorry, but this format is really the only way to relay the information as it doesn't translate well to text in a forum...

You have to be signed in to download it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5339115&postcount=5

There's a program directly from Microsoft that allows someone to at least read and print Excel spreadsheets. It's called Excel Viewer and you don't even need Excel of Office to use it.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10

I hope someone comes up with the rest of the locker codes on Lost Mission at some point, just for completion sake. Anyway, I was the 4th person on TA to get 600/600 on this. I just ran through on Recruit for collectibles and random stuff, then did Nightmare. I play it crazy cautious and save constantly. Only a few parts were really annoying, and even then you have the nifty artifacts. I saved my Cube for mainly Bruisers and Archviles(?), although the double barrel handle the Archviles well in RoE/LM. Kill everything point blank with single shotgun blasts, don't waste ammo, don't take damage, and save a lot. Damn near everything goes down if you shoot it once point blank with the shotty or double barrel just right. Spawn kill things or draw them around corners. Also, don't bother sucking up entire health stations if you're playing slow like I did, since it ticks away anyway. Just keep yourself at 25-30 if you take a little splash damage and don't want to reload to clear the next room or two perfectly.

So I was so scared for forgetting a locker.... seems to be the achievement is glitched lollll ;) I was on delta 4, and after I had locker 104 I had the achievement and locker 452 and 669 are still further in the game... so all my questions where for nothing ;-) lmAo

anyway thanks for the help blakgravy!! cheers bro

Edited by M0rpheus

So I was so scared for forgetting a locker.... seems to be the achievement is glitched lollll ;) I was on delta 4, and after I had locker 104 I had the achievement and locker 452 and 669 are still further in the game... so all my questions where for nothing ;-) lmAo

anyway thanks for the help blakgravy!! cheers bro

Yeah, I guess whoever was rigging the achievement missed a couple lockers. lol

He doesn't mind. ;)

There has been a guide since last Thursday. xX GRIM R3AP3R and myself personally worked on them. It's in Excel spreadsheet format, so unless you can read it, you might be out of luck (see below). But this collectibles guide is 100% confirmed and complete for all three games (Doom 3, RoE and Lost Mission). Sorry, but this format is really the only way to relay the information as it doesn't translate well to text in a forum...

You have to be signed in to download it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5339115&postcount=5

There's a program directly from Microsoft that allows someone to at least read and print Excel spreadsheets. It's called Excel Viewer and you don't even need Excel of Office to use it.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10

good job mate