True Diabolical Power! achievement easy way

ktilla23

All credit for this very easy way to get this very hard achievement goes to NINja277. I had nothing to do with finding this glitch, i just thought i would post it here for people who want to get this achievement real easy. The rest is going to be taken from NINja277 TrueAchievements guide:

Sorry to all the people who did this the hard way but I am about to explain how to do this the "cheesy" way,as a result I expect the ratio to be destroyed which I am certain will result in many negatives for me but I don't care. I am also sure out of the current 48 who got this 1/4 of them at least figured out this method but said nothing because it is a total pain otherwise.

Arcade mode is very difficult to play but is the only mode that allows for 2 player coop offline so you want to pick arcade mode.

Make sure your main account is on player 1 and play through the game with only player 1 there are 6 stages in total, you can die, bomb and continue as much as you'd like.

http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/images/sunburstbasser/11/finalboss1.png

Play up until stage 6 and when you see the guy above with four corpses at his feet with a blue and red light at his sides...he is the first form of the final boss in stage 6. Now die with Your main account as player 1 until you see the continue screen come up. Now pick up controller 2 DO NOT use any bombs from here on out! And only use controller 2 as guest, player 1 as your main account never needs to come back in the game for the achievements to pop.

After this guy dies he will turn into a giant baby...keep playing and do not use any bombs as player 2 , this will net you the subjugation achievement as well after the baby dies.

After the baby dies as player 2 guest the final boss form will appear. Again...do not use bombs and only use player 2,after his last form the Achievement should pop about 3 seconds after he dies.

congratulations you got got what some people spent weeks trying to get in about 20 minutes with no effort,for future reference this was a 2% achievement with 48 who completed it...I'm just curious to see where it goes.

EDIT:thanks to razorpriest for tweaking the method and killerbea107 for confirming it worked.

Edited by ktilla23

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...