Current match day challenge

TGI PassionPiG

You can change all the stats on the rival team by going into edit players and making their stats 1, challenge then becomes a little easier.

Find who those players are and change their stats on the main menu, under customize, find the create player/edit player tab (use rs to change option) and create some magic!

This is genius! thanks you so much for this.

You can change all the stats on the rival team by going into edit players and making their stats 1, challenge then becomes a little easier.

Find who those players are and change their stats on the main menu, under customize, find the create player/edit player tab (use rs to change option) and create some magic!

You're a legend mate - thanks for this. This is my last achievement on this game.

EDIT: This doesn't work, the challenges use the downloaded game squads

Edited by Tricky898

This doesnt work. The match uses online squads.

Yep, just about to post this. Just tried it but it downloads the online squads so doesn't use the data you've changed.

I hate playing on world class. Its completely pointless as the cpu anticipates every move you can make.

The best i could do for this challenge is 4-4. All goals were headers. And each time i scored the other team ran up the pitch and scored instantly, because if the computer decided its time for them to score, there is no way you can stop it.

I hate playing on world class. Its completely pointless as the cpu anticipates every move you can make.

The best i could do for this challenge is 4-4. All goals were headers. And each time i scored the other team ran up the pitch and scored instantly, because if the computer decided its time for them to score, there is no way you can stop it.

Yeah absolutely. I find that the computer almost 'cheats' by making the players on their team better - ie less likely to play a rubbish pass. As in, the sort of moves they pull off with the players they have are unreproduceable, as even the best FIFA player would find the players simply aren't good enough to do it.

I play on Professional in my career mode, but world class is a different level altogether.