Limpet Charges and Flips...

SteelerXBox360

OK, I am having a time of it with these charges. I know it says that they will stick to whatever you throw them but how do you throw these accurately?

Still on Limpet's, so you hold RB to detonate...but most of the time for me it just throws another one, how do you prevent this?

Do you need to be @ 4 stars driving in order to do front and back flips? Also, just to make sure, do you just hold up on the left analog for front flips and down on the left analog for back flips?

One more thing, the wedge-shaped rock in front of the Sports Complex in Los Muertos, you jump onto the beach from the road in front of the SC that goes uphill, right?

Limpet mines aren't terribly accurate, I just never used them. If you want to detonate hold down RB, don't just press it. That is how I remember to detonate them at least and it didn't throw a new one. Maybe you just tap it?

You don't need 4* driving for flips, you just need a ramp that is big enough. Up = front flip, down = back flip. If you want a good ramp, try the beach or the driving stadium in La Mugre, both have decent spots for doing flips if you have enough speed.

No idea about the wedge shaped rock.

It took me awhile to find the wedge shapped rock as well.

With the Sports Complex in the Los Mertos district facing you look to the left outside the wall there will be a wedge shapped stone outcropping. If you gain enough speed coming from the Hotel to this stone wedge you can get the distance jump achievement and probably enough height to do some flips.

You gain enough control to do a lot of the stunts at level 3 .. but it's a lot easier at level 4. Just do Diaz's time trial and hop into a car and run people down .. it's the fastest way to level up your driving skill (but you'll lose a lot of cars)

Alternatively, if you haven't finished the game yet, get into an agency car and piss off one of the gangs .. just keep running them over (and the agency vehicle will take a lot more punishment than a civ car) .. you can make jumps and do rings and whatnot, but at level 4 I was gaining about a % point a kill trying to cap out driving.