Mob of The Dead - Opinions

JORDAN K 95

what are your opinions on mob of the dead?

mine?

the map is great, i love how you can play greif or survival on this new map, on greif you play as cops vs prisoners, which is great, better than CIA vs FBI or whatever it was. the voiceovers are totally different, no more richtofen, its the other guy (big guy who looks like big daddy, cant remember his name, Brutus?)

its totally different to normal zombies, they have red eyes, all look different, the sounds between rounds sounds different and cooler, the HUD is different, the voiceovers are different, the box looks different, weapons pack a punched look different

its a great feel, it feels like a totally different game,

but, theres also bad parts. this is my favourite map by far, but the only thing i dont enjoy is brutus? and all of the afterlife shennanigans.

the voiceovers are totally different, no more richtofen, its the other guy (big guy who looks like big daddy, cant remember his name, Brutus?)

That's the same voice actor that plays Richtofen, passed through a filter.

The map is good. The box does not have a lot of garbage weapons you wouldn't want (still saw the SMR, SMH). Maybe it's luck but we have not had to hit the box much, it seems to dish out WW's and LMG's. I do not like the audio cue for a round ending/beginning. Its almost unnoticeable. Why only 5 perks? and two are garbage!?! You would think a map so large would warrant Stamina Up.

I don't like that the EE ends the game. I'd much rather have a reward than have the game end. Its a survival game, the only end is death.

Totally agree. The only perks worth having are speed cola and jugg. I guess double tap is alright too but I never get it as i dont like spending that 2000 points just to get in there. No way the game should end either. They should definitely just reward you and let you continue. Also, does jugg seem about 2 hits weaker on this map than any other zombie map? Overall its still my favorite zombie map.

That's the same voice actor that plays Richtofen, passed through a filter.

The map is good. The box does not have a lot of garbage weapons you wouldn't want (still saw the SMR, SMH). Maybe it's luck but we have not had to hit the box much, it seems to dish out WW's and LMG's. I do not like the audio cue for a round ending/beginning. Its almost unnoticeable. Why only 5 perks? and two are garbage!?! You would think a map so large would warrant Stamina Up.

I don't like that the EE ends the game. I'd much rather have a reward than have the game end. Its a survival game, the only end is death.

2 perks are garbage? Deadshot's useless but what's the other? The new one is awesome!

Totally agree. The only perks worth having are speed cola and jugg. I guess double tap is alright too but I never get it as i dont like spending that 2000 points just to get in there. No way the game should end either. They should definitely just reward you and let you continue. Also, does jugg seem about 2 hits weaker on this map than any other zombie map? Overall its still my favorite zombie map.

Juggernaut is the same. And I gladly spend 4K on Double Tap. I love it. Plus opening the door it makes it easier to get around the map.

Opinion on map: Love the changes and the atmosphere. When i saw the showers, i instantly thought Silent Hill :p

The map is too easy though. I got to round 24 first try without knowing the map and first try with friends we got to the bridge... The afterlife makes it really easy

Overall it's my 2nd favorite map, only 2nd to Call of the Dead ironically.

i only played it twice, but i really like it. it actually was kind of scary the first time i played it because i didnt know what to expect but it's a lot of fun.

is it better than die rise? can't say right now but i do like this better than tranzit that's for sure.

In Die Rise there's only a couple places you can survive. This map you can survive anywhere it seems. The music however adds to that scary feeling.

I haven't played too much but as far as I can tell, Mob of the Dead does not have perma-perks, can anyone confirm or deny that?

Anyways, I like the map quite a bit but I haven't played it too much since I have finals coming up soon.

You might have to attain them again with the new map.

I haven't played too much but as far as I can tell, Mob of the Dead does not have perma-perks, can anyone confirm or deny that?

Anyways, I like the map quite a bit but I haven't played it too much since I have finals coming up soon.

I don't think perma-perks work on Mob of the Dead. I'm not an expert on how to acquire or lose them, but... I typically acquire perma-Jug on Tranzit and can then use it on both Tranzit and Die Rise. I tried acquiring Perma-Jug on Tranzit yesterday, but it would not work on Mob of the Dead. Not sure about the other perks.