• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

Recently I went back to look at stuff I uploaded to Youtube and I found this. It was the first Trickshot I hit in a random pub match(On My own) and it was the first clip I ever recorded. Man time flies!

Aaaah trickshotting and quickscoping, how I hate it. Never saw the appeal myself.

Ever heard of dZ Poizn?

Aaaah trickshotting and quickscoping, how I hate it. Never saw the appeal myself.

Ever heard of dZ Poizn?

Ahh they were fun aspects of MW2! I believe I have anyway, I often played with members of Darth,Dz and Some really old members of faze because I had a friend in Darth but I do believe I have seen that name before, maybe in a lobby or party or something like that.

«candle lit for Dirty»

Thanks Opiate. :)

I going to try to add another 50K Fans to my MXGP total before going to Court today. Can't wait until that boring ass grind is over. Might just snap the disc when I'm done for some sort of strange satisfaction.

So Lavindathar, you back and playing Trials yet?

Ahh they were fun aspects of MW2! I believe I have anyway, I often played with members of Darth,Dz and Some really old members of faze because I had a friend in Darth but I do believe I have seen that name before, maybe in a lobby or party or something like that.

Cool beans, man. dZ Poizn is one of my best mates, and he is the best person I know at CoD. His trickshotting and stuff is pretty insane.

But I slap him when it comes to Battlefield, so that's all that matter right? Right?!?!

Cool beans, man. dZ Poizn is one of my best mates, and he is the best person I know at CoD. His trickshotting and stuff is pretty insane.

But I slap him when it comes to Battlefield, so that's all that matter right? Right?!?!

Didn't watch much of Cool Beans. I stayed with zzirgrizz and Darth Nine. I keep on trying to figure out how I know that name, I must of played with him before.

Who'd win in Titanfall? Thats all that matters now!

Went to go talk to a photographer about the wedding pictures today. The guy is my sister in law's Uncle, and holy shit is it expensive. The pictures cost nearly as much as the wedding itself (slightly exaggerated).

Having steak and potatoes tonight.

Heard a racist joke on the Sopranos:

So, a Chinaman goes to the eye doctor, and the eye doctor says, "Ah, I see your problem, you've a cataract." The Chinaman says, "No, I drive a Lincoln Continental."

Didn't watch much of Cool Beans. I stayed with zzirgrizz and Darth Nine. I keep on trying to figure out how I know that name, I must of played with him before.

Who'd win in Titanfall? Thats all that matters now!

LOL

I meant 'cool beanz' as in, "Ok, thats pretty cool!". Thanks for the LOL though Piixl! Ha! :p

Eeeeehhhhhhh Titanfall? LOL

You need to play with Barad and I. We'll show you a good time...

Wait, that came out wrong...

Edited by Emperor 95

LOL

I meant 'cool beanz' as in, "Ok, thats pretty cool!". Thanks for the LOL though Piixl! Ha! :p

Eeeeehhhhhhh Titanfall? LOL

You need to play with Barad and I. We'll show you a good time...

Wait, that came out wrong...

I kinda gave the wrong name also, I went on to find out the person I was on about was Small Beans. Got confused HAHA.

Sure I'll hop on with ye some time. Now what do you mean by a good time haha?

Heard a racist joke on the Sopranos:

So, a Chinaman goes to the eye doctor, and the eye doctor says, "Ah, I see your problem, you've a cataract." The Chinaman says, "No, I drive a Lincoln Continental."

Hahahah ;>_> what, I like stereotypical humor...doesn't mean you're racist, you just make fun of the stereotypes. I'd bang any Asian girl any day...and gawd they're gorgeous.

Seems like he shoulda said "Rincorn Continentar" bwahaha...Engrish.

Haha.. Thanks for the well wishing, guys. I laughed my ass off at what you all posted.

Anyway.. $420 for wilful damage + $286.30 for damages and repairs. No restraining orders, anger management courses or anything over the top, thankfully.

My neighbour tried to drag the whole garbage bin/elbow thang into it, but The Beak wasn't interested in that separate matter and simply dismissed it. He told my neighbour that if that was still a problem for him, he'll have to go back to the Police and start again if he wanted me charged for assault. The Beak noted to my neighbour that he "should stay away" from me. It wasn't an official warning or order, but I nodded in agreement when I heard it said.

So yeah. Just like airport parking, wilful damage charges have also gone up and it's funny how the government makes more outta it than the 'victim'.

Been an expensive month so far.. :rolleyes:

Haha.. Thanks for the well wishing, guys. I laughed my ass off at what you all posted.

Anyway.. $420 for wilful damage + $286.30 for damages and repairs. No restraining orders, anger management courses or anything over the top, thankfully.

My neighbour tried to drag the whole garbage bin/elbow thang into it, but The Beak wasn't interested in that separate matter and simply dismissed it. He told my neighbour that if that was still a problem for him, he'll have to go back to the Police and start again if he wanted me charged for assault. The Beak noted to my neighbour that he "should stay away" from me. It wasn't an official warning or order, but I nodded in agreement when I heard it said.

So yeah. Just like airport parking, wilful damage charges have also gone up and it's funny how the government makes more outta it than the 'victim'.

Been an expensive month so far.. :rolleyes:

The Beak?! o_o;

http://images.wikia.com/phineasandferb/images/archive/e/ef/20110819173838!The_Beak_Strikes!_Front_cover.jpg

So, unless you're a hardcore Trials rider, this probably won't interest you much. I love watching The Professor 'do work'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QII_4D__zOM]Be one with the bike - Inferno IV with invisible bike - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: LOL at Rapture's profile; Busy: Farting around. :D

Edited by Dirty130