Minervas Den Achievements

SavageD49

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case any of you are wondering, the achievements are working now.

Thanks for that, eventually just slept. Was 5am here. Gotta recover my tag now. Zzz...

I don't know about that...

my score isn't that huge, but it really doesn't take that long to recover. Just find something else to do for a little while and it'll be done by the time you come back.

now, back before the "NXE" came around, recovering my profile took HOURS. That was absolutely awful.

I dunno, takes me forever and most of my friends come round and recover and it turns into a borefest.

The amount of time needed to recover a GT depends on how many achievements in how many games you've unlocked. Since I've played 224 games and have ~3750 achievements unlocked, it will take quite a while.

Averaging the ammount of games/achievements you play/earn at around 25k that could possibly be alot of achievements no matter which way you look at it, unless they are all 5 achievement 1000g games. In which case it would be different. He has 35k and possibly only 2-3 of those. So it's still only around 30k. Odds are it will still take a while.

Edited by RomeoxJ
Crappy math skills.

Lol the 9999 score on the game by the circus of value is terribly easy. It gives you four lives but you can do it in one life if you pay attention. Nothing terribly challenging about this DLC considering they don't even make you play it on "hard", and even then it's kinda a cake walk once you gain some adam from sisters.

Lol the 9999 score on the game by the circus of value is terribly easy. It gives you four lives but you can do it in one life if you pay attention. Nothing terribly challenging about this DLC considering they don't even make you play it on "hard", and even then it's kinda a cake walk once you gain some adam from sisters.

Took me forever, just stupid mistakes everytime. And you're implying that the singleplayer that was NOT forced on hard then makes it easy? If it's not Hard. Put it on Hard. If you did it on Hard, good for you.

I am on the operations level...have 2/3 sisters and 3rd one wont spawn...what do i do... restart? I have been runing around forever...i am right about to finish the game, but it says you have not harvested all the little sisters so i go back to look...and nothing...what the fuck

They spawn at random so just keep waiting around and check the areas near vents to see if a Lancer is with a Little Sister or on their way to get one.

Nevermind I got the achievement after this post...only took 45 mins (literally) for the final little sister to show up. Thank god she did though...I was getting pissed off

I've been waiting an hour now for the last sister/lancer to spawn. Driving me insane. I go outside, come back in, kill the splicers that have spawned, check everywhere. No Lancer. I wait near vents, no Lancer ever comes! This is fucked! lol.

• 3 weeks later...

yea i'm been waiting for the last sister but the lancer is just standing there banging on the (whatever it is(golden hole) but the sister wont appear aaaahhhhggg

what is the solution play back from the start of operations or what

i tried alsorts but nope but will i waste my time if i play all over again and i get the same result!!!

ps; i am also experiancing game crashes trying to replay for the last sister bull bull s***!

update : done it i went back and loaded a save just before i havest the first sister all showed in 20min

Edited by RazerindemiX
update

• 2 weeks later...

I've done all the in-game requirements to unlock the new DLC achievements. They all popped when I did them, and on the dashboard under my games they are all unlocked and their picture is visible. However under my total gamerscore for Bioshock 2, I only have 1390/1400 points. One of the 10 point achievements was unlocked but the score did not go toward my gamerscore. I know many are having this problem or something similar, any solutions?