Incredibly glitchy achievements

skuff

They always seem to mess something with these games now these days, this time its the achievements.. For instance, i won every pro race, but didnt get the points for winning every race or winning on pro, but i did unlock them and the champion ones when i did the same thing on champion difficulty?. Also the second checklist didnt unlock till about 2 races after i had 12?

lets just hope there the only glitchy ones, although a friend didnt unlock legend after beating it :confused:

From skimming other forums, it seems to be a number of laps issue. Make sure not to change from default = 3. If it's still not unlocking, beat the higher difficulty championship on GP or Extreme and it could unlock them. It's either delayed or glitched.

I have just completed legend difficulty gp mode with all wins AND 3 LAP RACES , and no achievements! :mad::mad::mad: Before this i completed it with 1 lap races and also got no achievements. I was sure it would unlock after a whole season of 3 lap races but no, looks like i'll have to do it again, half tempted to put the laps on real distance! :mad:

Nevermind about the number of laps. I just switched from 3 to 1 in the middle of Extreme Legendary championship and still got the achievement at the end.

I did all of GP first from lowest to highest difficulty while also completing all the track checklists and challenges. Then did all Extreme from lowest to highest difficulty and didn't have any achievement issues. I don't know maybe that's the right order to do it in, or its totally random. There is a guy on xbox.com forum who isn't getting the bike collecting achievements.. how do you explain that.

I was just coming on to say the same thing.

Last night I completed a season on Pro and won all my races but it didn't unlock the achievements for doing it.

I did however get my achievement for winning 50 races but that was after finishing a qualifying set and I only finished that in 3rd place. There really has to be something done about the achievements because this is stupid, seasons aren't quick and if there is no guarantee that you will unlock anything for your efforts at the end it kind of spoils the game.

I was just coming on to say the same thing.

Last night I completed a season on Pro and won all my races but it didn't unlock the achievements for doing it.

I did however get my achievement for winning 50 races but that was after finishing a qualifying set and I only finished that in 3rd place. There really has to be something done about the achievements because this is stupid, seasons aren't quick and if there is no guarantee that you will unlock anything for your efforts at the end it kind of spoils the game.

Don't worry! Complete the championship on champion difficulty and you will get the pro achievement which didnt unlock, will save you a bit of time :) It still has'nt given me the legend achievement though after going through 2 seasons. :mad:

Don't worry! Complete the championship on champion difficulty and you will get the pro achievement which didnt unlock, will save you a bit of time :) It still has'nt given me the legend achievement though after going through 2 seasons. :mad:

Thanks mate, I haven't touched the game since because it really put me off spending all that time and not getting recognition for it. Will it also give me my achievement for a clean sweep of pro too?

Sorry to hear about your legend one but I hope they patch this real soon because it will put a lot of people off getting this game.

I got 1000 points of Moto GP 06 and that was a pain to do, especially with the 500 race one so I know just how much time is put into this game by all and I feel QA should have dne a better job of testing before it was released.

i have already finished 7 Season on Legend difficuty, but no Archievment. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks mate, I haven't touched the game since because it really put me off spending all that time and not getting recognition for it. Will it also give me my achievement for a clean sweep of pro too?

Sorry to hear about your legend one but I hope they patch this real soon because it will put a lot of people off getting this game.

I got 1000 points of Moto GP 06 and that was a pain to do, especially with the 500 race one so I know just how much time is put into this game by all and I feel QA should have dne a better job of testing before it was released.

Yes it will give you the pro clean sweep achievement too. ;) Good luck :)

please could i just get confirmation that the achivements still unlock with just 1 lap ????

here's your confirmation, done it all with 1 laps, from rookie to legend, so don't start with pro or champion first.!!

for those whose achievements don't unlock; press B all the way to the title screen and then press start to

begin again, it's a chance that it will unlock.

hmm, now I'm screwed 2, got 44 achievements and then had to get 2 other achievements and they didn't unlock,

the only difference between between getting and not getting was

downloading a game demo from the marketplace.

Maybe downloading something will do something with your motogp savegame

or something.

Just completed GP mode legend 3 lap races for the fourth time, winning all races and yet again no achievements.

I have decided that on my next attempt i will complete all but the last race, save my save on a memory card, and then i can just keep reloading the last race if they don't unlock. Either way i'm geting mighty sick of this game. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i got the achievement for rookie clean sweep but not the rookie championship... :S

after that i gave up on the game for months but ive come back to it to improve on the 2 achievements i had got from it, the save file kept corrupting so i had to delete it off my hard drive and start from scratch...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

At second try on new save Legend & Clean Sweep for MGP season finally unlocked, I completed all other difficulties ealier to be sure (but not from lowest to highest order, I did 2nd & 3rd diff. then finished beginner before Legend) but then I didn't get achievement for 400 credits :/. Trying that one again, good thet I have backup save before started final Legend season.

I guess it's completely random, only 1 thing is sure - if any achievement will glitch on you then rest remaing ones also will and you can start from beginning or load backup save.

Edited by igor5618