anyone need help

skuff

right, easiest way to get 500000 is to wait for a new puzzle, if it looks quite tricky in certain area's i.e bottom corners, restart the puzzle and wait for an easy one (got 1.5 million that way) (also thats how 98% of the top scores have been acheived)

it was just after that 1.5 score that i discoverd this trick...

infinate lives..

every 50,000 points gets you an extra life, simply get close to that amount, i.e 49,850, 99,850, 149,850, and so on... then on purpose lose a life... start the next round, do 2 - 3 moves till you get your extra life, then restart round, your score will reset to the previous amount, i.e 49.850 but you will keep the extra life, simply rinse and repeat :woop:

i do beleive i may have found the first arcade cheat ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just one thing, When i first got the game i completed it on the first rank then left it for ages but i started on the second rank and im very near the end. I find this game gets way to boring doing to many puzzles at once.

How long do you reckon the last 3 ranks would take in total?

And nice job btw ; )

• 11 months later...

Just a note fyi. There is a limit of 20 lives. I know this because I was planning to get 50 before continuing through the game, and when you pass a 50,000 point marker with 20 lives it chimes like it does when you get another and the 20 blinks but it stays at 20. Not the MOST useful piece of information, but rather a tidbit just because I found it mildly interesting.

Woot!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...