$10 off Pre-Order

widget624

Just pre-ordered! Seriously can't wait for this.

Months before this was announced for 360/PS3 I was telling a friend how awesome it would be if it were ported to a console and my prayers were answered!

My computer sucks terribly so I finally get to play this. ^____^

Just pre-ordered! Seriously can't wait for this.

Months before this was announced for 360/PS3 I was telling a friend how awesome it would be if it were ported to a console and my prayers were answered!

My computer sucks terribly so I finally get to play this. ^____^

I was saying the same thing. Whats messed up is I have a laptop that plays skyrim, gears of war, fallout and some others that play flawlessly. Then I have diablo 3 when I play it, it lags not bad but it lags. What do I need a 5000 dollar pc lol. Glad its coming to the xbox 360 probably be my last game I buy till the xbox one. But theres still a few games coming that I wanna get for the 360. Final fantasy lighting returns, LOS 2 aka. Lords of shadow. It is going to be a great holiday for everyone getting these awsome games and consoles! Got 4 pre ordered for xbox one. Cod ghost, battlefield 4, watch dogs, dead rising 3. Its going to be EPiC!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

between the $10 off, the helm and wings, and the dyes, diablo definately has one of the better preorder bonuses that i have seen in a while

definately looking forward to this

i also love that the game takes place in a place called sanctuary(i am a borderlands freak, lol):dance:

• 2 weeks later...