fling yourself at it

Jesper114

Why can't i get it ? I only get bicicle kicks, volleys and headers.

I play with Chelsea FC get Ballack, Deco, Cole or Lampard to run up to the edge of the penalty area and press X twice and then press B twice. once it did a diving header, but i missed....

Use chelsea drogba .worked for me ;)

I done it twice, offside both times and the keeper saves it everytime. I do it on clubs, does double tapping B actually make the player dive then? Because it is not on the list of controls on the game so I dont think it does do anything!

Edited by Fredy29
Missing Words!

I done it twice, offside both times and the keeper saves it everytime. I do it on clubs, does double tapping B actually make the player dive then? Because it is not on the list of controls on the game so I dont think it does do anything!

I found that it didn't really work for me but maybe i was timing it wrong. It took me ages as well but eventually got it with Torres. As someone else said catching the opposition on the break tends to make it easier :) Good Luck!

the way i got was i got the ball to a winger.

run up to the opponents line with the goals on it.

run along the line towards to keeper.

once the keeper goes for the ball press LB + Y

then just press b twice and after a few tries u should get it

:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

• 2 months later...

Best way to get it is create the smallest player possible and put him up front with torres, then leg it to the goal with torres and when you get close press LB+Y this should give a lob pass to your Mini Me which should put it in the net with a diving header. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Just noticed that this thread is almost three month's old, hope that the OP has found his answer by now :p I hope it helps other people anyway lol

i was having trouble with the free kick one, but i found making the goalie really small and crap the best way to go around this.

is there a way similar to the one above for the diving header? like making a player thats good in specific fields?

apparently drogba does it most often...but i did a career with portsmouth, about 20games into the season still didnt have it and crouch got banned for one game and utaka took his place and i got it with him instead :D