A perfect 10 'guide'

Flesh-Dryer

OK well i'm on mission 8, going for 1000>Dmg received. While doing it many times I've pretty much memorized all the QTE that take place throughout the level. So i made a quick chart and am going for both achievements in one shot (very doable)

I've kept difficulty on normal and QTE on Easy fyi. I've put down Any preceding dialogue/action to get you ready, the type of QTE (attack, jump, dodge, etc) The button, How many times to press, and i've split it up so that you know when the QTE scenes are and when you get to take control of ken again, and i've put in when that quick black and white scene of blood dripping in before he shoots his blood cutter beam.

Hope it helps!

God damnit... i've managed 1903 damage using max'd cyclone, and lvl4 stone/lvl5 true blade......

Edited by Flesh-Dryer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
or just do it with pox giant in mission 1 after you upgraded your health bar. much easier if you have trouble with perfect timing, like i've written in the guide ;)

I guess, but I couldn't understand your part after the 6 bttons [X,X, Y, Y, A, A] or whatever.. it says do the 14 grabs over and over? Which part is this?

And if its saying do a perfect 10 button sequence, why are you saying you have to do it 20 times?

I guess, but I couldn't understand your part after the 6 bttons [X,X, Y, Y, A, A] or whatever.. it says do the 14 grabs over and over? Which part is this?

And if its saying do a perfect 10 button sequence, why are you saying you have to do it 20 times?

oh..disregard my msg, I found the answer.. sorry folks

For anyone else who may not know.

The first boss ont he first mission is called Pox Giant. If you walk near him he will swipe and pick you up prompting a QTE to escape it which is really to get a perfect. Repeat! You lose some damage when he grabs you so keep an eye out on the health.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
what do u mean please on this ???

To obtain a perfect QTE you have to press the button when the white outer ring lines up with the outline of the button on screen

need help

it means that you have to sincronise them to get a perfect, press the required button once the outer ring reach the "button" size.