Get all the achievements easy

skuff

Man, another acarde game another glitch... I was looking through the scoreboards for this game, and see that alot of people have some silly scores.

Even though this game is easy anyway, i found how they get these high scores..

Basically, if you mess up on a hole in a tourny, quit the game then reload your save, it will put you back to the start of that hole with your previous saved score :eek:

I tried this and got about 55 under lol

Sorry if this has been posted already, couldnt see it on here - hence the post

Aw, Man Thats going to ruin it....

I may have to get an under 40 in a tournament or two though.... :p

lol you know ;)

ASTROBL4ACK This is what I did, it's not really a glitch though, because it's an option built into the game, but it is cheap.

Yeah, i figured most people must know it exists, surely they didnt put this in for people to exploit though.. Just makes the scoreboards pointless

You know...exploiting glitches in games is stupid. I played this game and got all the achievements in a few days of playing, and I would be willing to bet the people that boost/glitch in this game would probably be the ones I am killing in online tournaments!!! HaHa....I hate people that boost score!!!

Wow...what a strange forum to say something like that in...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just watched the videos that were posted on here and got through without a problem. I REALLY like how they had it set up, even though you call it a glitch, because it gave me the option to quit if I got bored (which I did usually 5 holes in and return later in the day) or if a hole is pissing me off I'd quit the game and come back to it later with a level head. I was hoping I'd enjoy this game more but the sounds in it just drove me insane, and it just bored the hell out of me. Thank god this is done and removed from my 360 hard drive haha. Now to use the rest of that room for more pointless games that'll hold my attention for 20 minutes.

Man, another acarde game another glitch... I was looking through the scoreboards for this game, and see that alot of people have some silly scores.

Even though this game is easy anyway, i found how they get these high scores..

Basically, if you mess up on a hole in a tourny, quit the game then reload your save, it will put you back to the start of that hole with your previous saved score :eek:

I tried this and got about 55 under lol

Sorry if this has been posted already, couldnt see it on here - hence the post

it's not a glitch

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...