WC Challenge Help - Sweden v's Brazil

skuff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuck on this last one too, i can score the first one using the thru man using wing attack but i cant get another they just keep the ball from then on... total b****x this last challenge bit too hard for my liking thought i was quite good at the game.. obviously not :) heh

hey u can go team management and do brazils tactics and take off all thier decent players let me know if u get gud combo to beat giving them the sh*t tactics and which ones for us to use im gonna try some out now!

yeah? let me know how you get on fella, i dowt ill even play it again otherwise.. all that time wasted, but it makes me so angry, id rather not play it

hey u can go team management and do brazils tactics and take off all thier decent players let me know if u get gud combo to beat giving them the sh*t tactics and which ones for us to use im gonna try some out now!

Unless I'm blind, I cant see anyway of doing that. Everything on the opposition team is locked out.

^^^ its on the main page - team management, dont know if it works though, just got in so havnt had chance to try

Yeah, I know about that as I always change my team around for the global challenge games, however I dont see any way of changing the CPU team around as all there options are greyed out. You can only change your own team.

Yeah, I know about that as I always change my team around for the global challenge games, however I dont see any way of changing the CPU team around as all there options are greyed out. You can only change your own team.
Nah, he means on the actual main menu. There should be a team management option, whether it works or not I don't know, got rid of the game as I wanted to kill it :p

yeah i meant in team management,

I also somehow won the world cup achievement without getting the qualifing one so im going thru qualifying rounds now gonna get that then have few cracks at brazil..Im not trading this pain in the arse game in until i get 1000 I tell ya. I've seen people with all of em so its not impossible...

i also found,

Get it off em str8 away change ur formation to 3-5-2 and u get a thru ball to deallasendro however ya spell it, if u get it away I've had it back to 4-3 with 81mins gone, so its possible but then they change their formation do the shitt cut scene with the subs then keep the ball...

Ive taken all their star players off in team management and it does stick into the challenges like putting marcos in net cos he sux..if u guys get any close let me know the tips add me to ur friends if ya want.. shame ya cant do it coop over live that way u cud get help at least!

for the australia - solomon, you have to get as many crosses as possible, was the only way i could do it, and theres alot of luck involved too... out of about 18 crosses i scored 4, but was enough to pass

with sweden - brazil, i also scored in the 81st then just cant get the damn ball, got so close to equilizing a few times, but most of the time the more i seem to restart the harder they seem to get, had a bit of joy with a 4-2-4 formation, but its so damn hard whichever way ive tried

i only went and bloody done it!!! :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

this by far was definatly the hardest acheivement i have acheived since acheivements began :woop:

thank god its over, and having a whole 36 hour break from it must of done the trick

in the end i went with a 4-2-4 formation and just tried to keep attacking.. scored in the 83rd and pretty much batterd them, hit the post twice then i thort, here we go again, then 89th minute came, got a nice breakaway 1 on 1 and the bloody keeper saved it, but lucky enough got a corner, and in the 10 games it took me to do it tonight i had about 20 corners and scored 0... i only bloody scored off the resulting corner!! 90th minute!!... batterd them for the first half of extra time hitting the post twice again but not getting a winner... ended up going to penaltys though, then i go and miss the 1st one!! (keeper saved).. i then done some jerzy dudek type skill and saved 4 of there penaltys i got the 500 points

so needless to say im quite pleased with myself at the mo :woop:

^^^ its on the main page - team management, dont know if it works though, just got in so havnt had chance to try

I only realised this when I was tring to do the last challenge, it never clicked with me that you did it from the main menu, I was trying it from the match menu! :p

Finally did all the challenges last night, can sell this POS now.

I also found that buying the classic players from the store helped a bit too, as some of them like Voller and Beckenbauer are really good :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, beat this Sweden/Brazil challenge. I been scoring most of my goals on crosses, but I scored all of my goals on breakaways. I was deep on defense, and hit and held the X button just to clear the ball and my guy ended up in the right place for a straight on goal. happened 3 times. WHEW!!!!!!!

This game has consumed me. Hopefully I can put it to bed soon! One more to go!