New update

skuff

No idea on the Online side of things (my gold membership just ran out) but in single player I currently don't have stunt plane events, or the option to call up a blimp. Haven't checked my garage yet, but I may be missing a special vehicle or two as well.

Hopefully I will get the message that I can call the blimp in a few and all will be right again...

EDIT: Yup, lost 2 DLC cars as well, and all my DLC weapons.

EDIT 2: saved my game and reloaded it and got my DLC back. Had to go to ammunation and "repurchase" my dlc weapons though.

EDIT 3: Loading up a single player save I got stuck on a page that said:

"please check your internet connection and ensure you are still signed into Xbox LIVE as the title is experiencing delays accessing content that is required to proceed into gameplay"

Couldn't get off the page no matter how many times I pressed A.

Not sure if it has something to do with the new patch or not, but its the first time I've seen it.

Edited by SpinelesS

Got it 30 seconds ago. No sign of cash though. Were we supposed to get it with the update?

Yo fuck where the cash at!?

So this is the fourth update hmmm!

So far, all ive noticed is altered rewards, that being mixed up with coke now giving 9k instead of 18 :(

For real, yo this mission is fubar and totally worth the 18k! I wonder what's up with BUST OUT (20k) and ROOFTOP RUMBLE (25K)!?

Edit: Rooftop Rumble is now 12.500,00 and Bust Out gives only 10.000,00 now! Wonderful.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

this is what the update did:

• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
  • Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
  • Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
  • Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
  • Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
  • Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
  • Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
  • Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
  • Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
  • Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
  • Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
  • Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
  • Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

from kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/new-gta-v-patch-claims-to-fix-missing-vehicles-many-ot-1447757640?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
  • Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
  • Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
  • Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
  • Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
  • Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
  • Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option

from kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/new-gta-v-patch-claims-to-fix-missing-vehicles-many-ot-1447757640?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

To hell with that crap but thanks for the list I was wondering what they changed!

from kotaku:

so that means people can now make characters that dont look like genetic mutants? :(...man thats unfair lol

from kotaku:

Thats not horrible I guess.

More info, please?

I was in a random lobby and the game info popped up at the left bottom corner as usual over the map:

SPECIAL CRATE INBOUND IN THE NEXT 10H!!!

That's not the normal crates.

About JUDGING THE JURY by Martin (LV65 requirement). Just did the mission successfully with my brother and I got a $10.000,00 reward and my brother got $20.000,00 reward. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!? This makes no fucking sense.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I was in a random lobby and the game info popped up at the left bottom corner as usual over the map:

That sounds pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up, BLaZe! Hope I can come across one for a plat. award!

About JUDGING THE JURY by Martin (LV65 requirement). Just did the mission successfully with my brother and I got a $10.000,00 reward and my brother got $20.000,00 reward. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!? This makes no fucking sense.

ingame hours or real people hours?

That sounds pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up, BLaZe! Hope I can come across one for a plat. award!

Yeah no problem. Too bad I'm sleeping at that time haha! That'd be 6AM in the morning something like that.

ingame hours or real people hours?

Most likely real-life hours otherwise it would have been dropped already. Same as the being idle notication for 13 minutes. So that 10h in real life!

These were available from the start but they're very rare. You get 5k RP, 10k cash and a minigun.