After 2 months 6 days a new xbox and over 115 hours

skuff

Nice one bro, it gets alot faster when you do the later levels and car classes, you should have stuck with it.. The only reason i even started it is because people were saying it was a challenge to get 1000, which it was, though more time consuming than anything, and im chuffed that its finally over.. i dont think i would of got it without all the tips on here and all the tips i got online, some of the things would have been a nightmare to find ,so for the one and only time, im gonna thank helafool for his acheivement guide... (the twat)

one major tip with the no crash races is to use the triple nitro, hold y and b if on default, and you can usually get to first place half way round the 1st lap, if you crash just restart, and remember the routes the a.i takes... on the later reverse tracks, or if your having trouble on any of them, its best to wait on the line for 5-10 secs like mentioned in the no crash tips so they spread out a bit, take your time a little more than before and you should be into 1st place half way through the second lap

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...