Should arrive tomorrow

Wolfgg

according to my tracking number from play-asia, my import copy of Persona 4 Arena should be arriving tomorrow, I will be surprised if that is the case, but they must have started shipping early. I'll probably open up a live stream or post impressions of the game over the weekend so i'll let ya guys know how it is.

if you dont mind spoilers, heres some story mode ive played

Yukiko:http://www.twitch.tv/goemondojo/b/326440047

a whole bunch more(teddie-akihiko-kanji): http://www.twitch.tv/goemondojo/b/326593784

I think the game is quite good, I am not great at fighting games. but the stories and plots have maintained their humour, the japanese versions of the games having the full featured english VA and english text have given cause for me to cancel my NA pre-order. which I will do, I feel like they did the best they could as far as story given what they had to work with(a fighting game) if anything the odds were stacked against them. so it was harder for them to craft something with delicacy. but it is an admirable job that has been completed. without the story whats here would be a novelty. Maybe it still is. It's not that I don't respect the fighting game genre, but you only have so much room to move as far as story. People who loved P4 for its deep story and social link aspect where you build relationships with characters will feel like all the fighting gets in the way. But thats just my opinon, maybe its because it is hard to make a rpg fan into a fighting game fan each time because they are such different people with different ideas of what makes a good game.

Edited by Wolfgg

Did you play online at all? I hope the lag issues get resolved for the US release. It's got me nervous.

Yes, lag was significant. I didn't want to comment on it since I am playing from the states and all of my opponents were in Japan, it wasn't unplayable, but still prevalent, but it's hard to say what is due to issues that atlus acknowledged and what may just come with territory differences between america and japan in general. I'll be interested to see if issues persist when the american version releases, if it continues in its current state the game will have trouble developing competitive play on the 360.