Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide

Tyger7

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1320/s49.jpgAbstergo Employee of the Month 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Get every bonus at least once (Multiplayer Only).

About the Achievement

This achievement requires you to use every bonus in multiplayer at least once. All of them can be done in private matches and boosted except for the End Bonuses, which can still be boosted but must be in player matches (where you can still rank up). You can check these bonuses in the multiplayer menu under "progression" and then in "bonus description". These bonuses happen in-game and will award you with experience points if playing in a player match. It will show you your points still in private matches, but will not help you rank up at all.

How to track

There is no real in-game way to track your bonuses. A few are listed in the challenges, but challenges award you experience and will not calculate anything in private matches. Therefore, it will only confuse you on what you've done. You will likely be playing private and player matches (maybe even ranked) and will forget where you got those bonuses. In order to make sure you get this achievement, you will have to manually keep track of every bonus you get in game. You must see it populate on screen when it happens and then check it off (finish your game to make sure it counts). The last thing you want is to have all but 1 bonus and that bonus be one you think you already have. To track these accurately, here is a checklist I have constructed. Save and open it in a paint program, or even print it out. You should check off as you go along to ensure accuracy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/guides/1320-EotMChecklist.jpg

Edited by Method

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill Bonuses

These can be boosted in private matches in any game mode as long as you have enough people to start the match (highlight different game types to see minimum requirements).

Discreet: To get discreet you must be in high profile before killing a target. The top right on the HUD will show you how aware the target is of you. The more you are running around with :rtbut: the more aware they will become. You must kill them before you lose that awareness. This is the highest alertness they will have of you before you are thrown into a chase. Pay attention to that level of alertness and do not wait to long or it will drop.

Silent: For Silent you must be in low profile before killing a target. The top right on the HUD will show you how aware the target is of you. The more you are running around with :rtbut: the more aware they will become. You must kill them before you lose that awareness which you need to make sure is very low. Pay attention to that level of alertness and do not wait to long or it will drop. Also, do not run around too much more or you will become discreet.

Incognito: For Incognito you must have no profile. The top right on the HUD will show you how aware the target is of you. The more you are running around with :rtbut: the more aware they will become. So you must not run while your target is near. You must kill them while they have no detection of you. Killing someone from hay, blended, a bench, or even getting the drop on them will usually gurantee this bonus. It's very easy to get it by walking up and killing them as well.

Acrobatic: Get a kill from a wall, jumping from a higher point and executing, or from hanging. The execution button will show up even when pretty high up.

Drop Kill: The way to get this is to be on a wall and grab your target while he's on a roof. You will grab him and throw him to his death.

Focus: Focus is just a kill where you wait 3 seconds for the circle to fill up around the :xbut: indicator. It also gives a lot of points (if you have time to wait).

Hidden: Hidden is when you are blended or in a hay stack or pile of leaves. This comes along with the hay stack achievement.

First Blood: Get the first kill in the match, very easy. This must be done with at least 3 people present in the match.

Revenge: You must kill someone who had previously killed you, before you kill anyone else. A lot of it is luck of the draw, by having your target become the person who had just killed you.

Poacher: When there's 2 people with the same target (you being one of those people), you must kill the target while the other pursuer is close, 10 meters away.

Savior: Your target must be within 10 meters of their target when you execute them. It's can be either in or out of a chase sequence.

Grounded: Kill your target while they are on the ground. This is somewhat of a random occurance, as they must be stunned by their target first, and then you kill them while they are on the ground still.

Mid-Air: You must have the Hidden Gun unlocked to pull off this perk. It is unlocked at level 8. This would be hard to pull off legit, so it's best to just boost in a private match. Have your target get to the top of a building. Press :ltbut: to lock on. Now with the gun hold the designated button and tell the other person to leap. Wait a split second and let go to shoot them while they are in the air.

Poison: You wil gain poison at level 29. Set it up in your perks and then instead of executing someone, press the designated button for that perk while behind the target.

Intercepted: This requires at least 3 people in the match, 2 of which are targeting the same person (team games work best). Poison your target, and have the pursuer kill the target. You will get the bonus for intercepted because your kill was taken by someone else.

Action Bonuses

These can be boosted in private matches in any game mode as long as you have enough people to start the match (highlight different game types to see minimum requirements). Some will also require more people than others, such as triple escape.

Stun: For stun you must be a target for someone and you just press :bbut: to stun them. They will lose you as a target. This is a very common bonus.

Escape: You'll know when you're in a chase as you'll have a meter that shows "escape" and "hide" depending on if you jump into a hay stack or something similar. The pursuer will have a red triangle above his head. You detect him when he is running around with :rtbut:. You'll be getting a lot of these.

Double Escape: Double escape is exactly what it sounds like. You will need 2 people to have the red triangles above you at once. If boosting, assign people all on one team versus you. If not boosting, you'll have to do extremely well in a match and have higher points than other people to get that kind of attention. The game tries to balance the match by having two people after you (or 3, which is described below).

Triple Escape: Triple escape does not stack with double escape, so you still must do both. This is an extremely hard bonus to do legit because you must have the highest score and have multiple people after you at once. This isn't all that rare if you do well, but what is rare is all 3 of them chasing you at once with the red triangles above your head. This will be a breeze if you boost it having the teams 3 versus 1. Have everyone run around you at once with :rtbut: and when you see all triangles above their heads, run off away from them.

Close Call: For close call, you must escape and the pursuer that is after you has to be less than 10 meters away. It's easiest to just boost this in a private match. Have someone chase you and just have each of you go to the sides of a corner. You can also do it with hay.

Chain: You must escape and kill within 10 seconds of eachother. You can boost this in a private match by killing your target and stunning your pursuer right after.

Lure: You must be a target for someone, and that pursuer must kill a civilian that looks like you. If boosting, just find someone that looks like you and have your pursuer kill them.

Variety: You must have at least 5 different bonuses in a match and this will come automatically. See "Extreme Variety" below.

Greater Variety: You must have at least 10 different bonuses (Variety counts). See "Extreme Variety" below.

Extreme Variety: This will require at least 3 people to be in a match. The reason is because you'll only be able to get around 13 bonuses in a 1v1 match. First Kill will not count in a 1v1 match. Also, Varety and Greater Variety will not count at all. Here should be the game settings:

Map: Rome (any level works, just make sure you choose a meeting point where things can be accomplished.)

Match Type: Private

Players Required: 3

Match Type: Alliance (one person to each team)

You may use poison as a substitute to any of the list below if you have it. These are the easiest ones to get for this game type. If you have more than 3 people, you may stack the 6 co-op bonus types in as well. You will have enough time for 1 of the people to get Extreme Variety, but if you're very quick you may be able to squeeze a 2nd.

Bonuses to Attempt:

Kills Bonuses:These are done with your target

1. First blood

2. Discreet

3. Silent

4. Incognito

5. Acrobatic

6. Drop Kill

7. Focus

8. Hidden

9. Mid-Air

10. Grounded

11. Savior

Action Bonuses: These are done to your pursuer

12. Stun

13. Escape

14. Lure

15. Close Call

Note: You will be able to stack a lot of these into one. An example is escape and close call, or incognito, focus, and hidden. Keep track of which ones you are getting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o74Fiq7u9xw]YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Extreme Variety[/ame]

Edited by Tyger7

Team Bonuses

These can be boosted in private matches but must be done in team based modes. Alliance is the best mode to boost these in. It should be a 2 vs 2 match.

Co-Op Kill: A Co-Op move means you target with :ltbut: an enemy and your partner kills them. It's best to do this in a 2v2 team match (boosting in player matches). The round must be when you're the pursuers.

Co-Op Stun: A Co-Op move means you target an enemy with :ltbut: and your partner stuns them. It's best to do this in a 2v2 team match (boosting in player matches). The round must be when you're the targets.

Diversion: This is best done in a 2v2 team match. Your team must be the pursuers. Have your partner get into a chase with the enemy and you must kill that enemy without being in chase mode yourself.

Rescue: This is best done in a 2v2 team match. Your team must be the targets. Have your partner get chased by the enemy and then stun the enemy with :bbut:.

Multi-Kill: Two kills must be performed by you and a team member within 10 seconds of eachother. It's easiest to boost this in a team game where it's 2v2. Both members hit :xbut: at the same time to kill both enemies. It must be your team's turn to be the pursuers.

Knock Out: Much like Co-Op Kill, except instead you will be pressing :bbut: on the enemies instead. You must be the "targets" for your round in order to do this.

End Bonuses

These bonuses can only be boosted in player matches, not private. To start a player match you must have a minimum of 6 players for Alliance to start.

Podium: Place in the top 3 with the most points at the end of the game. This can be boosted in a player match. You'll get this while boosting to level 50 (if you choose to boost).

Average Kills: You must have the highest amount of kills in the match, and will likely get it while you boost your levels in player matches (if you choose to do so).

Survivor: You just have to have the least amount of deaths, but it must be at least 1 because if you don't die you will get the untouchable bonus. If you boost this, everyone must die at least twice since you will only be dying once (and it won't count if you tie).

Untouchable: You cannot die once in a game. You'll get this boosting for sure if you're going for level 50 and people are helping you. If not, while in a real match just keep running and try to survive using perks that give you speed and the ability to climb faster (depends on your level you are to be able to pick those).

Good Start: This is only for team games. You have to finish the first round in first place (your team does, not just you). You'll most likely get this while boosting.

Team Win: Like good start, except by the end of the final round your team must be in first place.

Edited by Tyger7

Why? It's essentially just writing out everything which is already noted in the actual game, just in larger detail, considering every single bonus is described on the game.

The game says you have to acquire all the bonuses, the bonuses are listed in Bonus Descriptions, so you need all of those listed. What more to it is there?

If the guide serves no purpose to you, then why would you come and read it?

I don't know about you, but if I'm boosting an achievement, I like to have all the information I can in front of me. That's what this guide does. It provides all the information needed for the achievement without having the player to view the list in-game.

Edited by Yunder

Why? It's essentially just writing out everything which is already noted in the actual game, just in larger detail, considering every single bonus is described on the game.

The game says you have to acquire all the bonuses, the bonuses are listed in Bonus Descriptions, so you need all of those listed. What more to it is there?

It's not designed for pros of your nature. It's also not finished, so how do you know that all it will become is descriptions? There might be some videos and details on how to boost certain ones. There will also be pointers on the best way to get extreme variety. To add, there will be clarification to certain bonuses. I for one have seen countless people complain about Intercepted counting in game, but then giving a 0 score at the end. Did you know what that solution was?

If the guide serves no purpose to you, then why would you come and read it? (1)

I don't know about you, but if I'm boosting an achievement, I like to have all the information I can in front of me.(2) That's what this guide does. It provides all the information needed for the achievement without having the player to view the list in-game.

(1) Well, i'm having trouble getting Extreme Variety really, so figured i'd take a look at this and see if there was any pointers of recommended bonuses to go for on it and on which maps they are suited etc etc.

(2) As do I, I have a notepad file with all the bonuses listed followed by 'done' if they are done.

It's not designed for pros of your nature. It's also not finished, so how do you know that all it will become is descriptions? (3) There might be some videos and details on how to boost certain ones. There will also be pointers on the best way to get extreme variety. (4) To add, there will be clarification to certain bonuses. I for one have seen countless people complain about Intercepted counting in game, but then giving a 0 score at the end. Did you know what that solution was? (5)

(3) I don't, just figured you would explain all that will be involved at the beginning as an introduction.

(4) Good-o, that's really what i'm looking for, recommended ways of getting it short of boosting. Don't really like boosting myself, feels cheap to do. Granted also don't like 980/1000...

(5) Believe so yes.

Anyhow, look forward to seeing what you bring to the table regarding Extreme Variety, short of me just playing the game for fun and collecting achievements on the way.

Just letting you know the last challenges (survivor etc) CAN be completed in Private matches, you just can't see if you got it or not. On my old account that's how I unlocked Untouchable and Survivor.

Are you sure? So you can get all End Bonuses but you just can't see them? So you never got Untouchable/Survivor beforehand? Just curious if you did public matches before?

Are you sure? So you can get all End Bonuses but you just can't see them? So you never got Untouchable/Survivor beforehand? Just curious if you did public matches before?

I am like 99% sure I never died in a real match. I boosted it and so did one of the guys in my party. For some reason it doesn't let you scroll over to the end bonuses in a private match. And the achievement guide does state that you can get it in private matches.

I am like 99% sure I never died in a real match. I boosted it and so did one of the guys in my party. For some reason it doesn't let you scroll over to the end bonuses in a private match. And the achievement guide does state that you can get it in private matches.

My guide doesn't. It states that all end bonuses must be obtained in a pla

I've alsoyer/ranked match not a private.

Also I've linked this thread from my guide from the certain achievement. I didn't do your solutions one though as I've already got a collectables/solution guide in achievement guide, so I didn't see the point. Also I don't know why I have it in mine and you have made another when mine is clear, but hey ho I'm not here to argue.

are you sure? So you can get all end bonuses but you just can't see them? So you never got untouchable/survivor beforehand? Just curious if you did public matches before?

you cannot get end bonuses in private matches me and a group have comfirmed this, you can only get the end bonuses during a public match, i hope this helps with your guide....

You can do any other achievement in private except level 50

Great guide. Triple Escape and Extreme Variety are near impossible to get in ranked matches but I've come close a few times.

I've seen Agony as a bonus but it's not listed here. So I assume it's not needed for the achievement?

There are a few things that don't count as bonuses, I'm not sure if they are part of challenges or what but an example is aerial kill (but you also get acrobatic, which is a bonus). So maybe certain things won't count as a bonus, but gives you extra points and is more of a branch from that bonus. Not really sure.