What are you all playing until release??

coullgfx

I've just ordered an N64, it should be here tomorrow, also getting zelda: ocarina of time and mario 64, that should entertain me for the next 3 weeks.

Also i know it aint the trade forum, but noone really checks there, so i'll ask in this topic, does anyone have zelda: majoras mask for n64 they are willing to sell??

First: I do actually have a copy of Zelda: Majora's Mask, with a memory card for the N64 system. Will I sell it? F no, that's gaming gold and probably going with me to my grave lol.

Topic: Bad Company 2, and League of Legends. Traded in the other stuff I was playing so I don't have much atm. I did have Hawx 2 and TW2 but eh. Maybe I should finally finish up Tales of Vesperia, or go for classic Bad Co 1. If people still played Kane's Wrath I'd do that.

Edit: you need to get Super Smash Brothers 64. Or Megaman 64, yeah~

Edited by HeavenSoldier

I've just ordered an N64, it should be here tomorrow, also getting zelda: ocarina of time and mario 64, that should entertain me for the next 3 weeks.

Wtf do you mean 3 weeks? The game comes out on the 8th correct? I'd let it slide if you said 2, but 3? You just posted this today, so...

Topic: Bad Company 2, and League of Legends.

LoL is awesome, I stopped playing like a year ago but not by choice, my computer that I've had since BF2 aka 2005, finally had its vid card blow up, haven't replaced it or had the money to, yet I had enough to get an Xbox. I know makes no sense, but at least I don't have to worry about system reqs. Anyways awesome game...

OT: I'll probably beat Bioshock 2 finally. I just sold CoD:BO & Dragons Age: UE to finance Homefront. DA because I beat it, and BO cause I was 15th @ 50, and I'm moving on to better things. Also if Bioshock fails to keep me entertained I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Gold, that I have yet to finish, and 2 Spider-Man games I have yet to finish, mainly because as much as I love it and love Shattered Dimensions, the camera makes me wanna puke.

So yeah...

Wtf do you mean 3 weeks? The game comes out on the 8th correct? I'd let it slide if you said 2, but 3? You just posted this today, so...

March 15th in the US, 17th in Australia, 18th in Europe

I'm going to be playing Black Ops, Fable 2, and X Men Origins up until then. Hope to get the last of the achievements in X Men, and as many as I can in Fable 2.

The 15th not 14. The 14th is a monday. And practically everything comes out on tuesdays now.

The 8th is a Tuesday...

March 15th in the US, 17th in Australia, 18th in Europe.

My bad though, I don't know why I thought the 8th, maybe Dragons Age II is that day? I dunno obviously mixed up the wrong mental image with that date. Again, my bad lol...

So apparently I found out I wasn't crazy...I did some searching by just random clicking while I was preordering something the other day, and come to find out that this game has been push backed to the date that is now listed. It was listed for the 8th, so thanks to all the kids that were eager just to tell me how completely wrong I was, and provided no explanation. THQ said the would be pushing back the release date...knew I seen the 8th as the date.

Lol it was even on the homepage of this site. Again I have never used the homepage and totally found this by googling.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7452-THQ-Delays-Homefront-a-Week--Confirms-Saints-Row-3-s-Fall-2011-Release.html

So gg...

Edited by 13ip0lar

im currently playing batman: arkham asylum and rather enjoying it and looking forward to the next one.

I still have not played that...I know I need to and I will, probably after I beat Bioshock 2 and all these other games I need to beat, that way they don't sit here and depreciate in value. Isn't the sequel for Batman: AA due out this year?

Currently trying to finish bulletstorm before homefront,forza3 before new one comes out.dead rising 2.Assassins creed brotherhood barely played and games for kinect i got a week ago.got some time before the 18th so might be able to do them all minus the kinect ones,by the 18th with my time off.recently traded in 30 + games and old console and accessories i dont need,decided il trade in games way before they are worth less after they've been out for ages, got alot of store credit at gamestaion for my trade ins so il save what i have left for homefront and brink.