Double XP Events?

Cooljoe

I agree that achievements should be earned. But I would add that they should also be fun. Because that's what gaming is all about, having a good time. It wouldn't be so much of a grind if the multiplayer was engaging & fun. The fact that more people would rather solo boost than play legit should be a clear sign that the multiplayer aspect of the game was completely unnecessary.

working for something and grinding for something are two different things entirely.

I agree. But I wouldn't consider this grinding. I would consider Seriously 3.0 grinding.

This will take you, what? 40 hours? How long would Seriously 3.0 take you?

The hard truth of the matter is that gamers want their achievements handed to them.

I agree. But I wouldn't consider this grinding. I would consider Seriously 3.0 grinding.

This will take you, what? 40 hours? How long would Seriously 3.0 take you?

The hard truth of the matter is that gamers want their achievements handed to them.

This achievement is grinding.

"Grinding is a term used in video gaming to describe the process of engaging in repetitive tasks during video games." - Wikipedia

How are we to know? Lol. Besides, if they do, I don't see Double XP applying to Private Matches. Don't know any game that's had their events work in Private.

Double/Triple XP applied in Private Matches in Red Dead Redemption...

And this game allows you to play multiplayer solo, so why would they not allow double XP in private?

Well, that's a game I've never played. So I couldn't take that into consideration when posting before, lol.

You've never played Red Dead Redemption?

After looking through your games list, I'm kind of surprised. ;)

Seriously, pick it up, it is arguably one of the best games ever made...

And this is coming from someone who liked neither Rockstar Games in general nor Western-themed anything before playing it...

You've never played Red Dead Redemption?

After looking through your games list, I'm kind of surprised. ;)

Seriously, pick it up, it is arguably one of the best games ever made...

And this is coming from someone who liked neither Rockstar Games in general nor Western-themed anything before playing it...

Nope :rolleyes: I've heard so many good things about, but I've never gotten around to it.

I have an empty log of games for this summer so I'll consider it, my only concern is those pesky MP achievements and gathering a group of people to get them done.

No love for R*, yet you liked it? It's gotta be good then :p