Zacry072

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have I ever...

seen so many fuckin cut scenes!

Until FFXIII!

Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I literally only watched the required cutscenes and skipped every single other one that was possible in that game.

LOL I agree about the cutscenes with xenosaga. The first one was like a 30 mins long

oh ya..

Never have I ever....

thought of touching a 19 year old that x3ro1990 thinks looks like 12

until final fantasy 13

ok wow.. no matter how i read that that looks bad but I think Vanille is cute just think she has issues with her accent lol and I honestly dont think she looks 12!!

lol you poor bastards would never complain about cut scenes again after playing the xenosaga series. Some are well over an hour long.

I'd fall asleep before the cutscene was over...lol. It seems that more and more games put the effort towards a cutscene rather the game itself. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cutscenes but feel they should be more spread out and not 30-60 mins long.

Never have I ever....

believe that RPG can have perfect balance

...until Final Fantasy XIII

Also, few of the posts mentioned by the members.

Edit: Yeah, the battles are easy, or very easy, in first 3/4 of the game. However, not the remaining 1/4. Had to avoid majority of the enemies because they are strong, and take way too much time. Oh, and the CP are just terribly low from these monsters.

Edited by Lord Yamikage

never have i ever....

heard so many people wining about an awsome game

.... until FFXIII

maybe on gow2 but i actually agree with that the lag is stupid lol (by the way before anyone starts i am a big fan of gears but the lag is horrendous) but i c no problem with this game an the story is immense