Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: Just need Fire Controller & the 2 hour achievs for sector control & team assault. Got everything else legit. We just need 6 people to start our own match. I'll help you with your achievs I don't care about my k/d I'm just tired of this game. Everybody still playing is near the top of the leaderboards and getting all the achievs I got was a real pain. Also the only gametype that is played is combat mission so getting all the 2 hour achievs is impossible. Send me a message if your interested on xlive.

GT: EricCansasLotus (Case sensitive)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fire Controller Unlocked!!

It's Finally over! I'm aware nobody is reading this, as this is like my 5th message without a reply but if anybody happens upon this post i'd like to help if I can. First of all I can attest that you do get more points for long-range headshots. If you are not getting more points you are not far enough away.

You have to have the high-powered combat scope on your bolt-action rifle of choice. Then you need to attempt this on Helmand Valley its the only map to do this on as the sight lines are far better then the airfield and forget about Shaikot mountains. Next you need to be on the U.S. side. When the match starts you want to run across the road behind the tank to the boulder with the small tree over it. You'll know your at the right one because the border of the playable area keeps you from going around the right side of it. I joined a match with a friend on the opposing side spawning at the 2nd objective (the hill with the 3 mud-huts) I would have him just pop his head out of one of the windows of those huts and when I take the headshot I get 125 points for each kill! If I joined at the begining of the match and got headshots at the 1st objective you still get 75 points which is a hell of a lot better then the standard 15 for a tier 1 kill. You can YouTube the Fire Controller achievement and see exactly where to go and what to do, however he's doing it legit just killing noobs over and over. Anybody playing this game now, knows only the worlds best are still playing. Just get a friend on the opposing side but be warned almost everbody knows this spot so you will die often unless you move to different locations at that first spawn.

Now I've done my part i'm going to go piss on this game disc and go play something fun.