100% glitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today I finished the last super story to get 100%. I got 100% according to the game, but did not receive the achievement. I don't know if this matters or not, but we did not beat the record time. We went a minute over time, but it still says I got 100% but no achievement. I REALLY do not want to have to replay this whole game to get it. Anyone have any insight into what might be wrong? Thank you.

-Gambit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
umm...is the blue canasters, ..how do you get them. and do they count for 100%, probably dumb question but i had to...lol. im at 90%, as i have to go through the super story modes that as i know

Each level has a Challenge after beating it, Play the challenge and you have a certain amount of time to get the Blue Canisters or Mini-Kits(w/e people call them) Plus you get a Gold Brick for getting all 10 in each level like the White Mini-Kits.

Each level has a Challenge after beating it, Play the challenge and you have a certain amount of time to get the Blue Canisters or Mini-Kits(w/e people call them) Plus you get a Gold Brick for getting all 10 in each level like the White Mini-Kits.

I've already got all the gold bricks, but i still need some blue minikits? :S

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have 100.0% and i cant seem to get the achievement:confused::mad:... i don't know why (do you have to beat all super story high scores?) ive beaten everything and gotten all the minikits gold bricks etc.and i got 100% by "FINISHING" (not beating all the highscores) a super story... am I doing something wrong?

(do you have to beat all super story high scores?)

apparently not. i beat the scores and times on everything but rotj, where i went 5 minutes over. and i still got it.

oh and i also don't have the last starship but I can't figure out how to get it.

which one don't you have? the naboo starfighter? if that's it, you can get from one of the bonus missions. but if you're missing one, you shouldn't have 100%.

• 2 months later...