Show off your rare gamerpics!

NinjaGrinder

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2236/seriously.jpg

^ i don't have it set anymore, but i did for about nine months after i got the achievement. it was so fun to obtain.

my current gamerpicture is pretty rare too, i suppose. i haven't seen anyone on xbox live with it, and have had a few people on here ask where i got it.

edit: just noticed someone necro'd this thread. awkward.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2236/seriously.jpg

^ i don't have it set anymore, but i did for about nine months after i got the achievement. it was so fun to obtain.

my current gamerpicture is pretty rare too, i suppose. i haven't seen anyone on xbox live with it, and have had a few people on here ask where i got it.

edit: just noticed someone necro'd this thread. awkward.

how is Penny Arcade rare? (thats where ur picis from I believe... I have it..) (not the seriously pic in quote the 1 in his gamercard)

how is Penny Arcade rare? (thats where ur picis from I believe... I have it..) (not the seriously pic in quote the 1 in his gamercard)

like i said, not rare to obtain. just rare in the sense that i've never seen anyone else with it. and is it from penny arcade? it was just randomly in my list of gamer pictures one day.

• 7 months later...

If anyone has the Hardwood gamer pics set, I would pay them to send me a copy of them!! I purchased them years ago and my wife deleted them. Now they are discontinued. So, I divorced her. Just kidding, but almost. Anyway, the pictures are similar to the gamerpic I currently have on my GT(Maltese crosses, spades, hearts, ect.). Thats the only one I could keep becuase I never changed it. And I never will unless I can get the pack back.

:drunkDarn those people with Vision cams!!

But the people with Vision Cams can only take personal gamer pictures. Not actual "gamer pictures" for everyone to see, just their friends.

OT: I don't really have any "rare" gamer pics, but I have gamer pics that hardly anyone has/knows about. I've got a little more then half of the Quake 4 gamer pics. You can buy them individually for 20 points each. I have the Quake 4 emblem, Strogg insignia, and a Strogg. They all look freakin' amazing.

Lol wow you actually bought that picture pack?

I'll give 5 internt dollars to anyone who can guess mine.

What's his nuts from the Beatles. (Sorry, I don't really know all their names other then RINGO. xD)

But yeah, am I right? Some guy from the beatles? And you get it from unlocking a certain achievement from the Beatles rock band?

I'm not entirely sure if mine is rare or not. I've only ever seen one other person with it, and they removed them from the US marketplace (I looked last night) so I guess it could be classed as rare. Its from The Sarah Connor Chronicles, bad bad program but I have a thing for Summer Glau.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone do the xbox rewards the first time it came out?? you had like a month to get 10,000 gamerscore. by doing this they gave out a shirt, 2 games, and a gamerpic of the old spice logo. i have that still on my HDD but not using it at the moment. i've literally never seen anyone else with it. or heard anyone else doing it, but i did tell all my friends to do it.

• 8 months later...
lmao. If they can tell what it is, I think they will suspend you. My friend had some explicit gamer pic he took with his cam but it was not very clear so he didn't get in trouble.

My friend has had his picture as his middle finger for like 2 years. No sign of a ban. But don't tempt fate :p

As for my rare gamerpics I have the Bungie Day '07 ones, the Seriously... picture (not so rare but kinda) and some AC2 gamerpics that were exclusive to an xbox magazine.

EDIT: Also not a gamerpic but rare, I have a chocobo avatar item which is awesome and you can't get it anymore. Oh and a Lancer avatar item which are being axed so it'll be rare someday :p

Edited by xI WARFARE