Character has been deleted but still have all my money?!?!?

Done For You

Hey guys

Is was trying to join a TA boosting session for the platinum medals on this game and the host of the lobby was frm Scottland.

The game just hang their in the cloud screen thing when it is loading.

So I dashboarded and when I went to go online it took me to the character creation tool... It appears my character is gone but up in the right hand corner under my gt and crew name it says I still have my $64k instead of the $13k you start with.

Have I lost my character for good? I was level 41 and had 10 more platinums to go.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same happened to me mate, it was working fine until the update yesterday and now i've encountered pretty much every error that has plagued the online. I get booted from my own private sessions that in turn label me as a "bad sport", lost a character with cars/garages etc. Can't join friends/crew members. Freezing issues, etc etc etc. Only thing that has stuck is the money I had banked and a few of the stats from social club. Still not sure why they need to save our characters online, surely they only need the cloud to download the mission/deathmatch info.

What did you guys do before it disapperaing? I dashboarded while standing still in my ride in an online session. I rebooted the game and it showed me the character pick menu with a level 1char and all my money in the bank

My game was hanging where it goes up into the sky when it does it's load stuff...

I emailed rockstar and they just sent me links to the support page.

Something tells me they don't really give a fuck about any of these problems

My game was hanging where it goes up into the sky when it does it's load stuff...

I emailed rockstar and they just sent me links to the support page.

Something tells me they don't really give a fuck about any of these problems

They have got their money and their high review scores so they are basically just pissing on us now. I've always liked rockstar so this is very dissapointing. But this is not the bitching thread so I guess this doesn't belong here. I'm hoping it's the cloud servers that are down. In that case our chars will come back. Here's a thread on R* support page with people having the same problem as us. So many deleted characters :(

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200229446-GTA-Online-character-lost-

Yea this is a giant load of BS and I am irritated about it. Logged on this mourning and my char is gone. If it is cloud servers they need to figure out a way for it to save to the Xbox and update to the cloud servers. The online being up and the cloud being down is BS

If your character is still on Social Club, you should be able to access them again! DO NOT create a new character.

I had the same problem as all of you this morning with my character disappearing from the game but remaining on Social Club. With that said, wait it out. Cloud Servers seem to be down at the moment (probably a huge volume of people, new and old on the servers). I'm playing again right now.

It sucks balls you have to worry about your character getting deleted but it should still be there.

Cheers