Event List for Sybarite

results: 3 ribbons for BTTE(third ribbon on sept5), No ribbon for LRE played on sept 6

Same results as you. I'm thinking they fucked up the coding or whatever they do when they update the events/ ribbons.

I mean it's pretty simple. Either you got a third ribbon for btte or two for btte and one for the lighting round execution. Either way it adds up the same.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i heard(rumour tough, no sources) there is no GOW in developement right now, not even in pre-developement or whatever, seem like its quiet like an abbaye at epic right now, so we shouldn't see a GOW until 2015(late) or 2016 at best...

So once this event thing is done, it will done for a while, and maybe with luck next time they won't put again that shitty achievement. They KNOW people HATE it.

Hope this thread doesn't get flamed again. Seems like more arguments about things off topic imo

Well if things get out of hand again then the admins will come in and this thread will be gone for good sadly.

Please keep this in mind before posting people. This thread is here to update and prevent missing ribbons.

For those who are on here to check. The current ribbon count is still 26/30 with no update as of yet. :(

I love reading all of this;

interesting,

funny,

and yet again interesting!

We all just need a little 'Patience'

;)

I love GoW

We all do

but things don't always go the way we want.

(Three Little Birds) sing with me now! haha :D

Luv is such a strong word and wrong word more like hate...

Hopefully they'll fix it so we don't have to wait for another 5 weeks ... I'd like to atleast have it before halloween lol...

Well if things get out of hand again then the admins will come in and this thread will be gone for good sadly.

Please keep this in mind before posting people. This thread is here to update and prevent missing ribbons.

For those who are on here to check. The current ribbon count is still 26/30 with no update as of yet. :(

UPDATE: In 4 weeks (if Epic can code properly for fucking once seeing as Nub cant tell his ass from his elbow with all his "we cant do that" or "the UI doesnt allow that" excuses) we can all thank raptor Jesus and shelve/burn/shatter/sell this piece of shit game for good.

As of Tues. 1:15pm pst No New Ribbon...

wouldn't it be funny if epic catches on that all people do is play 1 game to see if theres a ribbon then quit, So they make it the 2nd game played (without leaving the lobby) that earns the ribbon hahahahaahahahaaa... Just so they know your a true "epic" soldier... lol

wouldn't it be funny if epic catches on that all people do is play 1 game to see if theres a ribbon then quit, So they make it the 2nd game played (without leaving the lobby) that earns the ribbon hahahahaahahahaaa... Just so they know your a true "epic" soldier... lol

Do NOT even joke about that... ;)

Their site would crash from all the hate mail they would get from me alone. :p