Lombard Run is missable! its right at the start!!

DJGOA

Hi,

I believe the lombard run achievement is right at the start of a game! your taking a GT40 for a test drive and you need to fly down lombard.

I missed it, anyone know if its possible to do anywhere else?

a good tactic to beat the run is to feather the accelerator to keep your speed around 30-40 then handbrake round the corners.

If anyone finds another place to do this please shout!

Fab game tho

Ha.

This is so piss, I even practiced in the demo.

I specifically went out of my way before I got the first achievement, to do it in tanners dodge challenger without any abilities and I DID use handbrake. Now it isnt so special because you get made to do it straight away anyway. But I got it before the prologue achievement, so im happy.

It is piss easy, it just didnt give it me the first time because I hit a cone which I didnt think counted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Had to have a fucking cop car chase come up while I was trying to do this achievement didn't I?!

Geez!

It's a 30second drive at most down a hill. Seriously probably took you longer to write that than it would to to start again.

This is far from missable aswell, i didnt get it in the ingame part of that hill but the next time i was driving past on a mission i was like, sod it, might aswell, took me 2 goes but only cuz i hit a bloody car coming out of the bottom, shud of been fine tbh, i had done it all but guess not, second time was all good. Not hard.

Also there is no "other place to do this" its a street, there is only 1 of them.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...