NCR Ranger Safehouse Glitch/Bug

SpartaX

I've come across this really annoying bug an hour ago.

I travelled from the NCR Safehouse to the Brewers Beer Bootlegger shack to get the Big Book of Science. On my way out Boone got stuck in the cellar (known bug) so I fast-travelled to the Safehouse to get some rest and what not but Boone was south of Black Mountain (south of safehouse). I travelled again to the safehouse and he was next to me so I thought everything was okay.

I went inside, unloaded the stuff I collected and when I wanted to go back outside to door to the Wasteland was not available. It didn't give me any option to open it (not even unavailable or something), just a door which I could go through but rocks behind it. I tried reloading outside the safehouse but now I cannot even go back inside and that save was from before all this happened.

So now I have no way to get out of my safehouse or even get in it on a previous safe => lost all my stuff and cannot continue my playthrough.

I looked it up but I didn't find anyone who encountered this.

This game is really fun but the glitches ruin it, and there are a lot of them...

Anyone know a way to fix this?

Anyways, thanks for your response,

SpartaX 93

Edited by SpartaX

scratch what i posted earlier, just saw the Boone part. With that glitch all i can suggest is loading a save, sorry dude

Thanks for the response. I thought my save would be screwed :( Guess I'll have to replay a pretty big part of my playthrough, or just start a new one.

Thanks for the response. I thought my save would be screwed :( Guess I'll have to replay a pretty big part of my playthrough, or just start a new one.

yeah sometimes you can get screwed by glitches. I try to make a new save every few hours in case i get a game ending bug so i don't have to start over

• 3 weeks later...