3,000 cheers for Minty.

TheOnlyDogMan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys....wasn't just me tho. Big thanks out to everyone thats hosted a room, all the staff, especially Roxy for the help in organising, and a big shout out to Cru for spreading the word and testing lobbies.

And most importantly, a huge thanks to everyone that showed up today. Now lets keep online for as long as possible to get as many people the achievement as possible :)

Thanks Everyone. Signed in and pretty much instantly had the achievement pop up. Will be staying in longer. You guys are the best and as a previous post mentioned - This only shows how this xbox 360 community site is one of the best.

just go to a lobby with an x360a in front of their name. for example, i'm in "x360a Pashos" right now. once you're in, wait for the achievement to unlock and them send the lobby host a message (NOT through the in-game chat thing) with your forum name and they'll do the rest.

Thanks guys....wasn't just me tho. Big thanks out to everyone thats hosted a room, all the staff, especially Roxy for the help in organising, and a big shout out to Cru for spreading the word and testing lobbies.

And most importantly, a huge thanks to everyone that showed up today. Now lets keep online for as long as possible to get as many people the achievement as possible :)

I will;) And did you leave this achievement for the 100K? Congratz on that one:) Will take at least 11 months before I reach the 6 digit GS mark.