I have 1k for DR and whoever rated the difficulty on the roadmap...

Mr Rawls

• 2 weeks later...

I think 9 or 9.5 is way too high (maybe I will change my mind as I have yet to get 1k on it)... the only tough parts are the saint and the long ass achievements... but the x / 10 is not based on boredom factor, otherwise you are right, it would be much higher!!!

Fortunately, it is suck a great game I can forgive a few hours of boredom to reach 1k

Edited by Wortsenawl

It should be more then a 6, that's for sure. Some of these achievements are just cruel. Multiple playthroughs does factor into that, regardless if they are actually difficult or not.

But yeah, IMO it should be between 7 and 8. 6 is just above average and I think this game is much hard then your average game.

Woohoo - got saint and actually, it wasn't that hard at all... just tough to get the timings right (and not smash my controller because of the stupid AI).

I would say 7 - 7.5

The end boss was easy as pie. I took him out in hand to hand combat, without using the cheeky spitefire trick.

Still, I may revise my opinon when / if I attempt the 7 day survivor... not looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, a 6 is just about right. If it weren't for Saint, Transmissionary, 5/7 Day Survivor the achievements would come like candy, making it at least a 3/10. And no multiple playthroughs do not matter if it's easy as crap to get. It's achievement difficulty, how hard are the achievements to get. They aren't, in this game. Except stuff like Frank The Pimp, Transmissionary, Saint... etc.

So with the inclusion of those achievements, I would easily give it a 6, 7 at most.

I haven't gotten any of the hard achievements yet. But, I'm going for Transmissionary and Saint on the same run - and there were a few tough parts so far, but overall... if you play it smart, it's not that bad.

I'd give it a 6 or a 7 in difficulty. There's a lot of planning and strategy involved.

So which ones do you consider to be so difficult that it warrants and 8 or 9?

Yeah, what's so hard? frank the pimp? it's pretty easy if you use the video guide on the achievement guide, got it first try and anyone can do it.

saint and transmissionary can be done in the same run, i did it twice using the gamefaqs guide

5-7 day survivor, plenty of guides floating around, just ridiculously long but not hard at all

This would be a very easy 1000/1000 if the controls weren't so dumb. Why must I aim my gun with the left stick? Ugh!

meh, you get used to it pretty quick if you're not doing 3 other games at the same time, didnt really affect the difficulty of the game in my opinion

Which achievements do you think it is hardest? I have unlocked all except Saint, Transmissionary, 5 and 7 days survivor. Right now, Im working on Saint and Transmissionary, then will do 5-7 days survivor this weekend if im really up to it.

I personally think Saint is a bitch because it is very tedious and have to be quick to get survivors to be saved so far IMO. I might will change my mind once I beat 7 day survivor achievement.

I would rate it a little higher like 7 to 8 at the max for this game.

Which achievements do you think it is hardest? I have unlocked all except Saint, Transmissionary, 5 and 7 days survivor. Right now, Im working on Saint and Transmissionary, then will do 5-7 days survivor this weekend if im really up to it.

I personally think Saint is a bitch because it is very tedious and have to be quick to get survivors to be saved so far IMO. I might will change my mind once I beat 7 day survivor achievehttp://www.youtube.com/profile?user=stolisomancer#g/ument.

I would rate it a little higher like 7 to 8 at the max for this game.

I honestly didn't think Saint was that hard. There were a couple of rough spots, but, it's very manageable as long as you keep moving. If you have the Chainsaws from Adam, and the three books... you will just kick major ass in this game.

I used a video walkthrough and it worked very well for me. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=stolisomancer#g/u

Ohhhhh, that might come too late to check the video out for Saint Walkthrough. I recently unlocked Saint/Transmissionary Achievement today in my first time to attempt Saint/Transmissionary. I pretty much used Transmissionary guide from gamefaqs.com and I memorized where the survivors at even some of survivors has non-scoop calls. Thanks for the link...now I have two more achievements left.

5 and 7 days survivor achievement. That is something I do not want to fail at my first try because it will take so much of my time to do this...let me ask you people a question. Suppose I take the battery pack out of a wireless controller, it will stop from what I would be doing in infinite mode? Like, can I leave my xbox running all night and wake up in the morning to play again from where I started the day before?

Suppose I take the battery pack out of a wireless controller, it will stop from what I would be doing in infinite mode? Like, can I leave my xbox running all night and wake up in the morning to play again from where I started the day before?

you can just PAUSE the game with the START button

Im doing it on my other account right now, my xbox had been open for 3 days cause i had things to do other than playing...

just hope there's no storm or other things that could cut the power

Quck Question, and i know that this is not the thread its under, but i was wondering how i can alter the settings so i can just leave my controller chilling there and walk away and do other things for two hours to get In/Outdoorsman without my controller going into sleep mode, i even tried putting a rubber band afround the sticks, but it still goes into sleep mode and shuts off. I really appretiate any advice/help anyone can provide.

Quck Question, and i know that this is not the thread its under, but i was wondering how i can alter the settings so i can just leave my controller chilling there and walk away and do other things for two hours to get In/Outdoorsman without my controller going into sleep mode, i even tried putting a rubber band afround the sticks, but it still goes into sleep mode and shuts off. I really appretiate any advice/help anyone can provide.

Easiest way - Attach a cable to it.

No idea how it shuts off if the sticks are being forced to always be on, that would mean your controller can turn off as you're playing it...

This game was definitely not a 6, more like a 7.5 to 8. But I've learned to not pay too much attention to the difficulty ratings or time to 1k rating either. Those are all subjective. In fact, the funniest one I saw was the achievement guide for Oblivion, where it said "25 hours for 1250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg". I literally Lmao'ed at that one.

Easiest way - Attach a cable to it.

No idea how it shuts off if the sticks are being forced to always be on, that would mean your controller can turn off as you're playing it...

Alright, guess ill have to just buckle down and do it while im actually playing it then, seeing that i dont havve one. Thanks very much for the info MyPetWorm.

And as for the difficulty, i think that the 6/10 is right, but maybe a bit high actually, because although the achievements are long and tedious, theey are not hard (except the the 50 survivors, 10 Psycopaths, Transmissioonary, and 7 Day survivor). and difficulty is what they are looking for, not how boring and how tedious it is. Just my two cents