Monthly fee?

JemVoid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i know now that i won't be buying it , fed up with all these fees for games i have already paid for , so frustrating. Phantasy Star Universe has the same thing and i love the game , but i am not paying extra money just to play online , isn't it enough that we pay for xbox live. I know the game is old now but i love RPG's and i have been thinking about getting it for a while now , but now i know that it has monthly fee i won't bother. shame :(

• 2 weeks later...
Well i know now that i won't be buying it , fed up with all these fees for games i have already paid for , so frustrating. Phantasy Star Universe has the same thing and i love the game , but i am not paying extra money just to play online , isn't it enough that we pay for xbox live. I know the game is old now but i love RPG's and i have been thinking about getting it for a while now , but now i know that it has monthly fee i won't bother. shame :(

Its a shame you're not willing to pay to play MMO's. You're gonna be stuck only playing the free crap ones if thats the case.

• 9 months later...

I wouldn't even bother $13.00 is a little much considering we already pay out the ass for xbox live I completely agree. You go buy the game that's 64 bucks brand new. Then xbox for a year which is almost 70 nowadays. Now on top of that 13 a month? Total investment = 143 with an additional 13 per month after that. So lets say your going for all 1000-1250 This game is going to turn into the price of a console. Complete bullshit if you ask me.

I wouldn't even bother $13.00 is a little much considering we already pay out the ass for xbox live I completely agree. You go buy the game that's 64 bucks brand new. Then xbox for a year which is almost 70 nowadays. Now on top of that 13 a month? Total investment = 143 with an additional 13 per month after that. So lets say your going for all 1000-1250 This game is going to turn into the price of a console. Complete bullshit if you ask me.

Can you read? If you read an earlier post, you would know that you do not have to have Xbox Live Gold in order to play this game. You can have the FREE Xbox Live Silver. Any good MMO will have a monthly charge. This game has been out since 2003-2004 so everyone should know by now that you have to pay a monthly fee. By the way, nobody should be getting this game to get achievement points because it will take you years to get all of them. It is an MMO people.

Edited by Jamesdaman
Extra info

I think it should be noted that you do get 30 days free. So for $20 bucks, or $10 if you find it on sale, you can play this game for very little investment. The money aspect of this game isn't the deciding point, most people pay $60 dollars for only 20-30 hours of gameplay. This game gives thousands of hours of gameplay... you can literally play it for years, as most have.