Glitched Achievements?

Crack Shot: Kill 10 players with gunshots and at least five gamertags in the room without reloading or dying.

i got into a match with five people. they were pretty cool and told me they had just boosted and got the achievement last night, and offered to help me get it real quick. my first attempt was with the mk-48 lmg, i figured it would be good since it has a 100 shot clip. i got fifteen kills before i ran out of ammo, and the achievement didn't pop up. next i tried with a regular handgun, i got the ten kills, and again did not recieve the achivement. finally, they told me that i should use a sniper. i don't know the name of it, but i chose one with a ten shot clip. i got a headshot on ten of them and the achievement still did not register. we were playing in solo elemination.

Committed: Play for 8 hours straight in multiplayer.

this i started at exactly noon time today so it would be easy to keep track of the hours. i hooked my 360 up to live, and followed the method on this site. i set up an hour long co-op elimination game with 30 second auto-launch timer, and infiniite respawns. i checked back every hour and re-set the match. after TEN hours the achievement still did not unlock so i gave up. this one i'm pretty pissed about. i risked the whole well-being of my xbox for an achievement that i didn't even get.

does anyone know if these are in fact glitched, or what?

Crack Shot: Kill 10 players with gunshots and at least five gamertags in the room without reloading or dying.

i got into a match with five people. they were pretty cool and told me they had just boosted and got the achievement last night, and offered to help me get it real quick. my first attempt was with the mk-48 lmg, i figured it would be good since it has a 100 shot clip. i got fifteen kills before i ran out of ammo, and the achievement didn't pop up. next i tried with a regular handgun, i got the ten kills, and again did not recieve the achivement. finally, they told me that i should use a sniper. i don't know the name of it, but i chose one with a ten shot clip. i got a headshot on ten of them and the achievement still did not register. we were playing in solo elemination.

this i started at exactly noon time today so it would be easy to keep track of the hours. i hooked my 360 up to live, and followed the method on this site. i set up an hour long co-op elimination game with 30 second auto-launch timer, and infiniite respawns. i checked back every hour and re-set the match. after TEN hours the achievement still did not unlock so i gave up. this one i'm pretty pissed about. i risked the whole well-being of my xbox for an achievement that i didn't even get.

I believe that gunshots is Pistol related

i got crackshot with the gun he used....

are you sure that there were 5 different gamertags in the room?

ie (spankynspronke and no spankynspronkle(2) )

as for committed, i never heard of that problem... are you sure that it didnt disconnect at any time and that you had 8 hours of ingame play logged and you werent counting time in the lobby?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive never had either of those problems, the committed achievement, all i did was set the game up off line and put an in game timer on and let it sit there the whole day. and for any other achievements if anyone wants to boost up send me a message via xbox live.

I had the same problem with Falcon. The first round I played was myself and a guest gamertag (95 heli kills), next round was myself and a boosting buddy (76 heli kills and no ach), tried one more round with boosting buddy (62 heli kills and still no ach). All rounds played were Team Territory Hamburger Hill in Desert Gulch. Unless someone can give me a tip on what might be wrong I think I have killed my last helicopter.Thanks in advance for any advice.

EDIT: decided to go back and give the setup with myself and a guest gamertag one more try. 5 heli kills and it unlocked. not sure why it worked like that, just happy it worked.

Edited by AZ Mongoose
got achievement

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Hey all, first time poster.

Ive had problems with unlocking the mission achievements on hard difficulty, It wont seem to unlock mission 4 for some reason, anyone else had this problem?

WOW is this game really this old did you ever get this sorted out as while playing on hard i got the 1st 3 levels on hard then for some reason lvl 4 "rebel outpost" "STRONGHOLD" if im right unocked on normal but the next mission unlocked on hard i have tried to redo this in mission select numrous times but no achieve and wounderd if a fix was found.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...