Thinking about buying a Cabela's game

JimCant

Hey Guys,

I have been thinking about buying a Cabela's game. They seem kinda interesting to me but there are like 50 different kinds. I don't care about getting the newest one out there cause I like to find games cheap on the secondary market.

Anyone have any suggestions for one that they had fun playing?

Thanks guys. Yea I wanted to try one out as I have never played a Cabela's hunting game before. I heard they are easy points but I also wanted to try one out to see how they are.

I am not expecting an award winning video game from these.

But thanks for the suggestions..yea I dont want to pay more than $10 bucks for a game.

I was interested in this, but never really decided to buy it. I just want a game where I can run around and hunt, and just fuck around. But the reason I didn't buy it is because I don't think I've seen "free roam" or anything like that. I don't want to do missions. I just want to run around and hunt for animals and get trophies.

But if they do have that, and if it's any good, like in variety of animals, weapons, upgrades (if any) and other miscellaneous stuff (like I remember a game with whistle calls, camo, food bait, binoculars) but yeah.

I was interested in this, but never really decided to buy it. I just want a game where I can run around and hunt, and just fuck around. But the reason I didn't buy it is because I don't think I've seen "free roam" or anything like that. I don't want to do missions. I just want to run around and hunt for animals and get trophies.

But if they do have that, and if it's any good, like in variety of animals, weapons, upgrades (if any) and other miscellaneous stuff (like I remember a game with whistle calls, camo, food bait, binoculars) but yeah.

This actually does sound like fun. They could have a blast making the achievement list too. Unfortunately I haven't really seen anything like that.

Played through about 75% (maybe lower) of Alaskan Adventure. The hunting was okay, I hated the stamina, seemed to go down really fast. I just wanted to hunt stuff, not worry about secondary hazards. I didn't like the fishing aspect of it.

I traded in both Alaskan Adventure and an unplayed African Safari. I just picked up a copy of survival of katmai or whatever, didnt get horrible reviews, maybe it's just a kick after watching the grey.

• 3 months later...