On Hard: How Do You Kill Justice When He's In His Last Form

Snuggle Boots

Any ideas??? im on the very last part fighting him wen hes got then funky arms n the dagger... i cant even hurt the dude. any ways to hurt him wen the black smoke is around him? thank you

EDIT: I figured it out and once again i created a thread on gettin help for sumthin, then went back and did it without any advice haha... wierd how that works cuz im not bein impatient and stubborn hah.. at least i got a solution for yall tho :)

***SOLUTION***

-WEN HES GETTIN WILD SHOOTIN ARMS OUT THE GROUND RUN AROUND DODGIN (HES INVINCIBLE NOW...)

-THEN HE WILL SPIN WITH HIS ARMS FLAILIN AROUND (KEEP YOUR DISTANCE)

-THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS ARMS ARE BACK TO HIS SIDE, PUT HIM IN PLACE WITH THIS COMBO, TAPPING AS FAST AS YOU CAN:

YXYXYXYXYXYXYX (HOWEVER MANY YOU CAN FIT IN BEFORE THE BLACK SMOKE COMES)

-JUST KEEP REPEATIN THESE STEPS EVEN ON HIS OTHER FIGHTIN STYLES (EXCEPT DODGIN ARM SLAMS AND THEN FINALLY JUMPIN OVER BLACK SOUND WAVE WEN HES WALKIN ON HIS ARMS)

Hope this helps yall sum

Edited by Snuggle Boots

1. use the pillars to your advantage cuz your sword can reach through em and he cant damage you through em.

2. he usually shoots 4 bullets fast then 1 more after

3. keep spamming the flip over the head then vertical slash on his back over and over

[ LT ( A + foward --- hold Y + release) ]

you shouldnt have any problem with the part where you dodge the arms shootin out of the ground n hes in the barricade.

Edited by Snuggle Boots

avoid his arms shootin out the ground then turn around and focus horizontal slice bout 6 times

just a little extra info...they don"t need to be perfect slices (when the sword shimmers at the point) the can be quick just hold the lt and hit x quick. i tried landing perfect slices and just kept missing the arms would be gone before i could hit them.i found just running by the black spots they come from and then coming back with a quick focus horizontal attack worked great

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do we aim for the long black arms coming out of the ground while hes chasing us or do we go for him after he stops spinning?

As soon as he stops spinning as he's no longer invincible at that point. So, dodge everything up until he spins. When the spin ends, dash in with a horizontal attack and then focus "X" him a few times. Doesn't need to be a perfect focus attack. As soon as he turns invincible again, run away. You'll have to be evasive until he starts the spin move again.

After you've attacked him enough, he'll add in a few new attacks. Just be evasive and watch for his shield to go down (black substance). As soon as that's down, dash in with a horizontal attack and repeat above method.

This fight wasn't bad at all. If you're having trouble, more than likely you're not being patient enough.

I was able to get him on my first try, just took alittle longer then i thought. Its actually a really easy fight just takes a long time to wear him down. If your passiant with it you'll have no problem, once youv'e slashed him about 8-12 times with focus X he'll go into his last form and start shooting long beams along the floor, just get in close so your ready to focus X slice when hes done shooting. This part is what got me, I was very low on health at this point from not knowing what to do so I had to be experimentle with him which took a good chunk of my health away.Only take 2-5 more focus X slices from this part and your done.

Edit: When I was slicing the tree stumbs it looked like I was getting some health from them.

Edited by Taz148

how long does it take justice to get to his last form on hard??

i just played for about 15mins using the FOCUS X method after he swings his wood arms, n i also changed it up doin x,x,x,y,y,y,x,x,x combos on him before he could hit me, but after bout 15 mins of doing this he wasnt even goin red?? is there a quicker way to take this wooden armed fuckwit down?? or do i have 2 just keep repeating this for half an hour???

if i play for 30 mins then die on his 3rd form, fuck im gonna b angry...

Good thing is, if you die you start on his 3rd form when you come back, so no need to worry about fighting his first two forms. You should be able to beat him in 10-15 min. Just avoid his attacks and when he finishes spinning, run up and start hitting him w/focus "X." You'll know you're doing something to him when he starts adding new attacks to the mix. If you're hitting him while he's got a black substance around him, he's invincible and you're wasting your time.

This shouldn't take you more than 15 min.

farkkk...

i gave up last night...

just started tryin again now.. got through his 1st form n stuck on his 2nd arms form again.. i dont think i have the patience, n he keeps fucken me up wen i focus + x him... n another thing then i focus + x he dodges it 50% of the time n then sometimes wen i go in ill focus x once then run out n im standen there n he cleans me up...

i got the shits last game when i was close 2 death n ran straight at him n started doin a massive combo n he couldnt hit bak, so i started fucken him up... eventually he got a hit off n killed me...

is there a combo i can do over n over 2 kill him on hard.. swear i comboed him 2 death on normal as well...

seriously it takes forever 2 get him red... i havnt even seen him pink yet...

hahahaha just cleaned him up...

well i done it bit different... after he spins run in with a quick x attack then do a combo like x,x,x,y,y,y,x,x,x then hold FOCUS n full charge an X attack... this will drop his health very quick...

after 3 of these he was red and changen his moves 2 that stomp attack...

after tryin for 15mins n not getting him red i had him red in under a minute...

how long does it take justice to get to his last form on hard??

i just played for about 15mins using the FOCUS X method after he swings his wood arms, n i also changed it up doin x,x,x,y,y,y,x,x,x combos on him before he could hit me, but after bout 15 mins of doing this he wasnt even goin red?? is there a quicker way to take this wooden armed fuckwit down?? or do i have 2 just keep repeating this for half an hour???

2days ago I defeated the first two forms in 10mins now Im trying to beat his first form again and after 15mins of slicing he kills me with one or two attacks, every gd time.

Good thing is, if you die you start on his 3rd form when you come back, so no need to worry about fighting his first two forms. You should be able to beat him in 10-15 min. Just avoid his attacks and when he finishes spinning, run up and start hitting him w/focus "X." You'll know you're doing something to him when he starts adding new attacks to the mix. If you're hitting him while he's got a black substance around him, he's invincible and you're wasting your time.

This shouldn't take you more than 15 min.

This is not the case if you restart.

unless you have the patience of a saint, repeatedly pressing y,x,y,x,y,x... etc. will take forever to kill justice, not to mention it is very hard to to do this to him when he is walking on his hands and when using his ground pound move. By this point of the game (assuming you carried over all skills from your first playthrough) Afro's level is so high and he is very strong.

Here's how I beat him (took about 3 or 4 tries). Obviously avoid his swinging arms move and when he is done hit him with a dashing(holding leftstick) Y or X and start a baby combo only to set up a Focused horizontal slash. 50% of the time he will duck when you initiate the slash (AIM LOW, this is prime time to hit him w/ a perfect slash). The other half of the time he wil lean back and stand on his arm to counter attack. Continue comboing him when he uses this counter, then hit him w/ another focused horizontal. After slicing him w/ about 4-6 focused slashes, he will begin doing an anoying ground pound move. Just charge him from the side as soon as he becomes vaunerable. Remember to run away everytime he "gets cloudy". TIP: The camera angles durring this fight suck. They have a tendency to auto-focus on Justice, which doesn't help when hes invincible and ususally results in Afro taking some serious damage. When he becomes invincible, hold the left stick downwards, towards yourself. You will always run away from him by doing this. Finally, when he is walking on his hands, jump around to avoid the shockwaves and hit him with everything you got, try to get him stuck next to the trees or something and just unload into him w/ mad combos and focused horizontals like its your job. If you've done a good job avoiding taking damage up to this point, theres no way justice can take more punishment than you can. Good Luck!

Thanks for the tips that you guys gave. But since the tactics for each of his forms are scattered between different posts, I will explain how I did the entire fight for those that are still having problems with Justice.

Phase 1:

Immediately get behind one of the larger trees and block his shots if necessary (he usually fires four back to back than a single fifth). Once you are behind a large tree, kite him around so he can't attack you. When you have focus charged up, line up with him on the other side of the tree and do a normal focus vertical strike (LT+Y) and release it right before your sword starts to glow white (before a "perfect strike") and you will send a shockwave through the tree and damage him. If you got a good line on him through the tree and can time the shockwaves just right, you can consecutively land them, causing the phase to go by faster.

After numerous of hits, he will disappear and start talking. Once he's finished with his chatter, be prepared for him to pop up behind you, and get on the opposite side of the tree and continue to send shockwaves through the tree.

At any point during the fight, if you are damaged to the point of being completely red and hearing your heartbeat, if you just kite him around the tree without attacking, after around 20 seconds you will regenerate some health back.

The key to completing this phase is patience. Anticipate it taking roughly 10 minutes.

Phase 2:

Once you shockwave'd him enough through the tree, his arms will get cut off and he will barricade himself in the center of the area. Constantly run around the perimeter and dash when the ground becomes black to dodge his arms that come out of the ground. If sucessfully dodged, immediately turn around and do a quick focus horizontal slash (LT+X). It doesn't have to be perfect, just initiate it and release. It won't always land sucessfully land but from my experience, it will land 1 out of 3 times. After around 6 slashes, phase 3 will begin.

Phase 3:

Justice becomes mobile and begins to use a series of attacks. Keep a distance from him and constantly move around to avoid his arms coming from the ground. Once he does his spin attack, wait for him to go at least 360 or 540 degrees in his spin then dash in with a regular horizontal slash (X) than immediately do "two" consective focus'ed horizontal slash (LT+X; LT+X) than run away from him. If you don't have enough foucs to do two slashes, just do the one and run away.

If you take too much damage, you can either keep running from him without attacking or get him stuck behind a tree to regain some of your health back. It generally takes around 20 seconds of not attacking or getting hit to remove the red from you.

After you do this 4-6 times, he will start doing an attack where he walks on his hands and sends black shockwaves at you. This is the most difficult part in the fight. If you get caught up in his shockwaves, you will die. Try to stay as close to him as possible, constantly jump to attempt to avoid getting hit and get behind him. If you are behind him during this, you will not get hit. Once he sends off 4-5 blasts, he will stop and become vulnerable. Start attacking with a weak regular combo (X+X) to build focus, then start spamming focus'ed horizontal slashes (LT+X). If attacked enough, he should fall. If he doesn't you can either try to immediately continue to use regular attacks to regain focus than more focus'ed horizontal slashes. You might get lucky and get another chain in. If not, keep close to him and jump around to get behind him during the shockwave attack again and repeat the attack to finish him off.

This fight is definitely difficult, but with patience and practice you'll eventually kill him.

Good luck.

He's definitely the most difficult part on hard mode. If you are out in the open, he will non stop combo you to death. It's kinda sad that the only logical way to defeat him on hard is to use exploits. But after you learn his patterns and cower behind trees during the first part. It's really not that hard.

He's definitely the most difficult part on hard mode. If you are out in the open, he will non stop combo you to death. It's kinda sad that the only logical way to defeat him on hard is to use exploits. But after you learn his patterns and cower behind trees during the first part. It's really not that hard.
wow i don't get it? i just played justice on hard, and i really got to say he easy. tbh he is the only boss i didn't had problems with, i find Kuma to be much harder. but then again its just my opinion.

it's like me... lots of people are bitching about getting Kunoichi flush. and I didn't had any problems with it on my 2nd or 3rd try I got what I wanted.

tbh I struggled more with the Ronin flush for they are fragile enough to cut any other limb without intending to.

if one has a remedy to the boss and is patient and careful they are not that hard. but luck in this game is the biggest ally I must admit ; ]