New Trailer, Multiplayer Heroes Mode

New Operation Raccoon City trailer reveals Jill, Carlos, Claire, Leon, Ada, Nicholai, HUNK and Lone Wolf as playable character, but multiplayer only it seems.

(Credit to poster on THIA)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/719991/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-heroes-mode-trailer.jhtml#id=1660953

No love for Mikhail ? With Carlos and Nicholai in, I figured he be a given.

I'd like to see him replace Lone Wolf.

Lone Wolf could possibly be the Unamed pilot that extracts Hunk in The 4th Survivor, RE2, later known as Night Hawk. thats just some conjecture on my part, he could easily be a new character that plays a part in this game.

Something also seems terribly wrong about Carlos's look aswell.

Edited by dwayne_hicks

Yeah, Carlos looks really weird to me, he is fat OMG! xD :eek: They really messed up. Jill looks... i don't know, they just still changing her... i like her face in RE5 but not much love her face in Revelation and here, it looks same to me. But anyway I'm really looking forward to play this with these cool characters! I always want to play multiplayer as Claire, I love her! :p This gonna be sweet.. :woop:

I wonder if there will be Wesker maybe? :confused:

Yeah, Carlos looks really weird to me, he is fat OMG! xD :eek: They really messed up. Jill looks... i don't know, they just still changing her... i like her face in RE5 but not much love her face in Revelation and here, it looks same to me. But anyway I'm really looking forward to play this with these cool characters! I always want to play multiplayer as Claire, I love her! :p This gonna be sweet.. :woop:

I wonder if there will be Wesker maybe? :confused:

The hell have they been feeding that boy ? lol

She does look different, her face being the most recognizable, younger perhaps ?

Claire has always been a favorite of mine, been waiting to play as her again since Code Veronica.

Wesker was never in Raccoon, but I still could see Capcom putting him into the game somehow. They always find a way.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I Know What You Mean Jill Does Look Slightly Irregular, Still Claire's Perfectly Redesigned And 4 Me I'm Happy About That! Plus She Has The Same Great Voice Actor Back Which Is Even Cooler! I'm Buying Game Magazines And A Few Are Rating It 3 Out Of 5, Still They Did That With (Sonic Generations) And It Was Rated 9 Out Of 10 So What Do They Know Huh! I Am And Always Have Been A Loyal Super Fan 2 The Series Since It 1st Came Out And From All The Game-play And Everything Else I've Seen Taken In2 Consideration (Operation Raccoon City) Will Be My Personal Favourite Game Of The Year, Alongside (Hitman Absolution) Which Looks Awsome! I'm Pre-Ordering The Special Edition Soon, Now Just 2 Wait 4 That Release In March!