Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Secret Achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1869/s4.jpg

Stop Squirming - 10G

17 Hunters Killed (lifetime)

Hunters can found throughout the campaign and multiplayer. Simply kill 17.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1869/s9.jpg

Clingy - 10G

13 Parasite Zombies killed (lifetime)

Parasite zombies are zombies that the little spider things (Parasites, metioned above) latch onto their heads and take control. When this happens just keep shooting the zombie untill it dies.

See achievement "This Place Crawls"

For the Hunters, it would be nice to know exactly which level(s) they are on and the easiest method for killing them. Just saying "they can be found in campaign" is just about the same as reading the achievement description. I had to look on the PS3 site for the better guide. :confused:

For the Parasite Zombies, if you kill them and the parasite doesn't die (jumps off) with it then it won't count. Incendiary rounds with Lupo helps with that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Hunters, it would be nice to know exactly which level(s) they are on and the easiest method for killing them. Just saying "they can be found in campaign" is just about the same as reading the achievement description. I had to look on the PS3 site for the better guide. :confused:

For the Parasite Zombies, if you kill them and the parasite doesn't die (jumps off) with it then it won't count. Incendiary rounds with Lupo helps with that.

I will add the info for the hunters but tbh I dont know how you missed them or needed to know which level they are on. You get swarmed by 4-5 of them at once in level 6 (I think thats the level) The Parasite info you provided will need to be confirmed because Im sure I didn't kill the parasite and zombie, just the zombie.

The best place I have found to XP farm by far is on End of the line. Set your difficulty to casual and rock up a riot gun or juggernaut, the proceed to the to the part where you go to the main train-yard with Leon sniping at you and the special forces are boxed in. After where all the mines are go to the infinite ammo carte and make Leon appear, then drop back so Leon can't shoot you and get ready for infinite of crimson heads to come running round the corner in to your shot gun :D. The best person I found to use was Bertha because she can hold up to 4 first aid sprays and add 50% extra to herbs and sprays. You can roughly get 600 kills in 20-25 mins which can get up to about 20K per half hour.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/625677-resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/62447150

A dude here came up with a great way to get XP. Second level, in City Hall, play through the level normally and destroy every camera along the way. At the end of the level in the very last room where you exit the level destroy the final camera to get a bonus 500 XP (for destroying all 20 cameras) then die (depending on the difficulty you're playing on, grenade yourself or allow yourself to be infected). The XP stacks and you'll respawn right at the last point so you can continuously destroy the camera, get the 500 XP, die, repeat. There's also a computer in the same room as the camera so you can access it for additional XP and right before it is a data worth 50 XP so it's 550XP a run, plus whatever the computer gives you and zombie kills.

I've used this as my method and it works wonders. You can even kill zombies and stuff to rack in additional XP if you feel like it although it's quicker to just die after getting the 500. I play on Normal and it SEEMS like using grenades to kill yourself/injure only works half of the time. Don't know if that's the way it works on that difficulty or what but I had to let myself get infected as I could rarely get the grenades to kill me. I didn't care though as I'd just let myself get infected then went on zombie killing sprees to rake in additional XP.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by the Guide Team and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...