Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thi is about the 6th time Ive posted in here and still can't get any help. I am on right no and will be on until 7pm est. I still need Zeta team Go and Foreshadowing. PLEASE send me a message to help. Please!!!!!

I have 2 controllers if that is needed.

My GT is MWalz9.

PLEASE!!!! I need these 2 cheevos bad!!!!

I'm looking to do the Zeta Team, Go! & Foreshadowing achievements, I'm online right now, and I am most days. I will be willing to help anyone in return for their help.

If your interested in trading or helping out, Send Me A Message &/or Add My Gamertag.

My Gamertag is Karlonzo

Also:

I'm desperately looking to get the What Does This Button Do? achievement if anyone has a Silverback with Rockets and would be willing to let me use it, then if they wanted to, leave the game so its not much effort for them, would appreciate this greatly and would help with near-enough anything in return. Thanks. :Bounce:

Looking to get zeta team go I'm online now and there is two of us ATM MSG me gt allied 8

If you both sign in guests you will have 4 people. Then only need 1 more. I did this earlier, so really you only need 3 people to get zeta team go.

I got Zeta Team Go today. I still need Foreshadowing. I tried this with the same guys who helped me get Zeta Team Go by joining KOTH as a party having 2 guys back out and try to join on other team, but other team filled up with other dudes too quickly. I'm guessing this will take an entire boosting party.

This achievement is more aggravating than Seriously. At least for Seriously I have a plan for everything to do just need the time. Foreshadowing is a pain.

That being said...I want help if anyone has a plan...MWalz9.

I'm looking to get "Welcome to Zeta" (beat RAAM's Shadow in standard campaign) and "Foreshadowing". I'll be online most of the day. send a txt message if you're interested (i'm hearing impaired, and while i can [and do!] use a mic, for some reason, voice messages sent over XBL don't work very well [odd, considering talking to people in-game is just fine...])