Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be doing a session to do some stun boosting and knockout Employee (just need triple escape) and Role Model tomorrow (Sunday) night around 7pm CST to 1030pm CST. If you're interested just jump in the party... ShadowBloodmoon

Edit: Make that more like 8pm CST

Edited by shadowbloodmoon
time

Hey Guys, I will be on Brotherhood tonight (10:00 Pacific time) hoping to get some achieving done tonight. I still need to get all the Co-op bonuses in a single match, along with getting all the multiplayer bonuses in general.

GamerTag is Nintenjoe, send friend request

See you online!

I am looking for matches or boosting, just trying to get level 20 for the loyalty costumes. If there is anyone wanting to set up a time to get together to do some boosting/leveling.

Gamertag is xX Geizt Xx

Thanks!

Edited by Geizt

Ok, I'm gonna be hosting a boosting party for the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" achievement this friday, and looking for a team to help out.

If you want to get this achievement, then first read this guide so you know what its all about http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=282215

I'm gonna start up the party at 9pm GMT, so the times will be:

GMT: 2100

EST: 1600

PST: 1300

My gamertag is Darkstrike11. Send me a message if you are interested, or alternatively reply on this thread! Looking for 3 other players to help boost.

1. Darkstrike11