Introducing myself in Xbox360A.

MakotoShinobi

Hi, everyone!

My name is Makoto Shinobi (gamertag: MakoShinobi)! However, you can call me Mako for short.

Before I seen this website, I'm just an ordinary man having a little knowledge of Xbox360 related websites when I had my own 360 console at that time. Soon, my time has changed when I was bored looking at something on Google; while I'm at it, I am looking for any website that tracks my achievements progress (mainly I like to do it just for fun, but also possible for me to show off my playing skills). Once I found Xbox360A, I decided to sign up as a member of this community.

Although, I have my own account for one month ago, I have never once been in the forums at that time, since most of the time I spend here is a visit for my game progress(es) and as well as reading game guides (road maps). By the time I have quite a lot of GP (5,000+GP) in my account, I decided to think it's time for me to show how well my playing skill(s) is, although not all that necessary, again it's just for fun. I took a lot of time to read these rules in a careful manner, and I think twice before I do anything here. At that time, I don't have any knowledge on how leaderboards worked here until I have read all the rules on signing up, so I won't be on it for a while until I'm ready to be in whatever I feel like it.

Well, then, I will be warmed welcomed whenever I am here everyday and showing myself to be friends with. Hope everyone had fun! :)