Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for help with the 5 downloads "Welcome to the Creators Circle" achievement.

I have uploaded an Arena: WWE Higher Stakes

Keyword: Toffeehigher

Please download and review.

In the review just leave your gamertag and the keyword for your item that you want me to download and I will download and review it for you in return.

Edited by Toffeemanc
spelling mistakes

Thanks to anyone that has helped me so far, but I wanted to know if there is a known glitch that resets the review counter? Last night I had 4 reviews for my created finisher and today when I went to see if the achievement would pop, I only had one review from the first person that reviewed. Figures I was only one away from the achievement. If anyone would still like to help, it would be appreciated and I will rate something in return. My info is towards the top of the page. Thanks!

I need help with the online achievements and could people review my Front Special/Finisher Move? It's called the Destroyer tags: X360A GT: LarZieJ

If you message me on XBL I would gladly review yours too

*I only need 1 more review, who could help me out? thanks!

Thanks to anyone that has helped me so far, but I wanted to know if there is a known glitch that resets the review counter? Last night I had 4 reviews for my created finisher and today when I went to see if the achievement would pop, I only had one review from the first person that reviewed. Figures I was only one away from the achievement. If anyone would still like to help, it would be appreciated and I will rate something in return. My info is towards the top of the page. Thanks!

I know annoying huh? I had 2 reviews and now have none.

What the hell? I had 4 reviews, now my creation is gone completely. Help me out here, guys. I want this stupid thing done. Now the damn thing won't even let me upload my superstar cause it claims it has DLC in it and wants FanAxxes. I uploaded a special move named "Checkmate" with keyword "Viper187" - please rate the silly thing.

I had a pretty cool Hitman made with moveset but can't upload him.

I know annoying huh? I had 2 reviews and now have none.

Same thing happened to me last night, 2 reviews and 3 downloads lost. Now I get the message telling me the item doesn't exist.

They will probably change it now so you need to have fan axxess to upload/download community creations. It's no wonder THQ are in finacial trouble, shitty servers and customer service will eventually make for poor sales and the goodbye THQ. :chair

Same thing happened to me last night, 2 reviews and 3 downloads lost. Now I get the message telling me the item doesn't exist.

They will probably change it now so you need to have fan axxess to upload/download community creations. It's no wonder THQ are in finacial trouble, shitty servers and customer service will eventually make for poor sales and the goodbye THQ. :chair

That's strange because I reviewed yours and you reviewed mine. You don't think to combat boosting even further they are hitting the community creations do you? Seeing who's reviewing who and what has been said in each review?

That's strange because I reviewed yours and you reviewed mine. You don't think to combat boosting even further they are hitting the community creations do you? Seeing who's reviewing who and what has been said in each review?

Yeah, thought the same thing myself. Still not there tonight so just uploaded it again with the same comments. Suppose if it is removed again then they must be hitting the community creations as well as part of the clamp down on boosting. If they have gone this far then it is time to give up on the online achievements in these games completely. THQ would be better spending their time learning how to properly manage and produce an online game instead of the same crappy servers and customer service they provide every year.