Easy Level 60 & Other Online Achievements Guide

DOPE BOI

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is noone playing ranked matches all they play is casual team death match lol.

i only need kill 2 with 1 explosive

escape 3 times using the rope ascender

win rank matches

i think thats it that i need help with i got the rest so far besides the leveling ones

Most likely because the game hasn't been officially released yet.

Review copies.....

I get a lot of my games 2-3 weeks early. I had Skyrim 4 weeks early. I dont usually play them on my main tag, i usually use my "review" tag, although occasionally I use my main one. But dont accuse people of modding.

Er, I didn't accuse anyone so please get your facts straight. I made a general assumption, totally different. There's also a hell of a lot of reviewers out there right now. Are they all reviewers playing Gear of War Judgement right now? I rest my case.

Now, go back to your review writing please, I'd like to see what your opinion is on the game :drunk

why is noone playing ranked matches all they play is casual team death match lol.

i only need kill 2 with 1 explosive

escape 3 times using the rope ascender

win rank matches

i think thats it that i need help with i got the rest so far besides the leveling ones

Most likely because the game hasn't been officially released yet.

This is the answer.

Plus anyone Like Me who you have left messages with are in Private matches. There is no reason to play ranked beyond that 1 achievement. Im was and still am busy confirming everything for the multiplayer. I dont have time to help everyone get a achievement. I stopped to help several people but that time I stop can be spent on finishing the Shopaholic achievement.

Im not trying to be a a** but you can read what I wrote and see that Im pretty busy. Im married with kids and responsibilities so all my game time is and has been put into getting to 58 in the 3rd Prestige. I havent even got to enjoy the singleplayer yet.

Just wait Ckleckner there will be people on here soon enough that will be willing to boost with you.

Dope, are you sure that you need to reach Prestige 3 and level 58?

The achievement refers to "buying" the upgrades, not "having" the upgrades. Is it possible that the game remembers you buying an upgrade even after you lose it prestiging? If so, then buying the General as soon as you hit Prestige 3 would trigger the achievement...

Dope, are you sure that you need to reach Prestige 3 and level 58?

The achievement refers to "buying" the upgrades, not "having" the upgrades. Is it possible that the game remembers you buying an upgrade even after you lose it prestiging? If so, then buying the General as soon as you hit Prestige 3 would trigger the achievement...

Yes I thought about that, but I also thought about that it cost almost 200,000 salvage to buy all the upgrades. So lets say you do that and it doesn't unlock at the beginning of the 3rd Prestige. Now you will be hoping to collect enough by level 58, because trust me I'm level 30 in the 3rd Prestige and I cant f*c*ing wait to be done.

You could probably be able to collect enough salvage to test it out and have enough again by the 3rd Prestige if it doesnt work. Its going to take longer to level up though as you wont be collecting the 20 medkits so fast and ending the round. Yet I wouldn't advise anyone spending it before hand unless you like mind numbing grinding.

I wasn't going to test it out I want this done. Ive being doing this for hours straight and I want to break this disc in half and hashtag my wrist. At this point I'm looking back at Aliens CM and think how great it was...yes I know its sad isn't it. I cant wait for the singleplayer.

Edited by DOPE BOI

Yes I thought about that, but I also thought about that it cost almost 200,000 salvage to buy all the upgrades. So lets say you do that and it doesn't unlock at the beginning of the 3rd Prestige. Now you will be hoping to collect enough by level 58, because trust me I'm level 30 in the 3rd Prestige and I cant f*c*ing wait to be done.

You could probably be able to collect enough salvage to test it out and have enough again by the 3rd Prestige if it doesnt work. Its going to take longer to level up though as you wont be collecting the 20 medkits so fast and ending the round. Yet I wouldn't advise anyone spending it before hand unless you like mind numbing grinding.

I wasn't going to test it out I want this done. Ive being doing this for hours straight and I want to break this disc in half and hashtag my wrist. At this point I'm looking back at Aliens CM and think how great it was...yes I know its sad isn't it. I cant wait for the singleplayer.

No need to stress yourself out just to get the Multiplayer information out so quickly man. There's no immediate demand or rush in getting all this info out. Pace yourself :p

No need to stress yourself out just to get the Multiplayer information out so quickly man. There's no immediate demand or rush in getting all this info out. Pace yourself :p

Its no big deal as I just wanted to help. I'm pushing it because I want it done because I want to get it behind me. I should be done in 4-5hrs when I get back to it.

Er, I didn't accuse anyone so please get your facts straight. I made a general assumption, totally different. There's also a hell of a lot of reviewers out there right now. Are they all reviewers playing Gear of War Judgement right now? I rest my case.

Now, go back to your review writing please, I'd like to see what your opinion is on the game :drunk

I'm not reviewing this game, hence why im in here gleaning information and not playing it!

However, a friend of mine has claimed he got the achievement as soon as he hit 3rd prestige. He says he bought all upgrades during prestige 2, then got the general at the start of prestige 3 and it popped. It does make sense, as the achievement doesnt specifiy owning them all at once. Once its bought, it should stay remembered.

He might be talking shit, but he's had his review copy for a while now.

I'll ask some friends I have at Square and see if I can get confirmation.

I'm not reviewing this game, hence why im in here gleaning information and not playing it!

However, a friend of mine has claimed he got the achievement as soon as he hit 3rd prestige. He says he bought all upgrades during prestige 2, then got the general at the start of prestige 3 and it popped. It does make sense, as the achievement doesnt specifiy owning them all at once. Once its bought, it should stay remembered.

Confirmation on this would be great. Means the whole experience won't be 45-55hrs for MP.

Would be good to change that for the guide ;)

Well when I hit 58 again I will buy all the upgrades I didnt have before and if it pops then its true. When you Prestige and have access to the upgrade it is not unlocked though, as you have to buy it again if you want to use it. Yet maybe it does remember what you had before.

I wasnt taking the chance. The SOLARII gun that unlocks at 58, its upgrades cost 35,000. I just didnt want to waste that salvage again. Hopefully its true and will save others time of having to hit 58 again.

Is your friend on a different leaderboard, get wiped off or not show up. Because as I said when I started the only people on the leaderboards were Eidos devs, Testers and Me. The highest person besides me was a Eidos employee at 27 no Prestige and I passed him in 45min and nobody has passed the 2nd Prestige but me and only 2 have hit the 1st.

Im not saying hes a liar, I just havent and dont see anyone even close to me in rank.

Edited by DOPE BOI

I'm beginning to really doubt you need to get to level 58 in the 3rd Prestige...

Makes logical sense that you don't have to purchase/own everything at once. Someone please gove additional confirmation that buying all the upgrades in Prestige 2, then unlocking the General right away works...please for the sake of countless hours wasted away for nothing, lol.

I'm beginning to really doubt you need to get to level 58 in the 3rd Prestige...

Makes logical sense that you don't have to purchase/own everything at once. Someone please gove additional confirmation that buying all the upgrades in Prestige 2, then unlocking the General right away works...please for the sake of countless hours wasted away for nothing, lol.

I really hope this is the case. It would cut down on nearly 10 hours.

Well seeing how I bought all the upgrades for most of the guns, especially the cheap ones. I will buy all the upgrades but those for the first gun. If achievement pops I will post here and update guides. GL.

Thank you. I think everyone here really appreciates all the effort you are putting into this!

Yup, cheers for confirmation Dope on whether this will work.

I've spoken to two people today, one who works for Square, one who works for Crystal. The guy at Square had no idea which we need, so he said he'll try get confirmation for us.

The girl at Crystal was also unsure, but has said she will get back to me.

Square guy was UK based, so I wont hear from him until tomorrow now. Hopefully the people at Crystal get back to me today, as its still early hours over there in California!

Just goes to show, most devs etc dont care about achievements!

Thank you. I think everyone here really appreciates all the effort you are putting into this!

Yup, cheers for confirmation Dope on whether this will work.

I've spoken to two people today, one who works for Square, one who works for Crystal. The guy at Square had no idea which we need, so he said he'll try get confirmation for us.

The girl at Crystal was also unsure, but has said she will get back to me.

Square guy was UK based, so I wont hear from him until tomorrow now. Hopefully the people at Crystal get back to me today, as its still early hours over there in California!

Just goes to show, most devs etc dont care about achievements!

Your welcome but its not a big deal. I got the game early and wanted to see like everyone else if we could get the multiplayer done quickly and effortlessly so we can all enjoy what we came for....The Singleplayer.

Im a level 44 in the 3rd Prestige but going to take a break for a hour or 2 and then get back to it. I will have a answer soon. I wont post till then, so hopefully I will be back with good news.

I hate to break it to you guys but it did not unlock until I bought everything thing. I started from the end on the SOLARII side and bought all primary, then secondary and move onto the Survivors and did the same. I know I bought all the upgrades for the first weapon, so if you didnt need to have them all unlocked at the same time it would have popped before I bought the first weapons unlocks.

Someone else can feel free to try but its confirmed you have to wait until level 58 in the 3rd to Prestige to get the achievement.

I hate to break it to you guys but it did not unlock until I bought everything thing. I started from the end on the SOLARII side and bought all primary, then secondary and move onto the Survivors and did the same. I know I bought all the upgrades for the first weapon, so if you didnt need to have them all unlocked at the same time it would have popped before I bought the first weapons unlocks.

Someone else can feel free to try but its confirmed you have to wait until level 58 in the 3rd to Prestige to get the achievement.

Well done dude, wouldn't of been too far behind you if it wasn't for that nasty reset. I bet your relieved and i hope you really enjoy the single player. Best Tomb Raider ever imo

Well done dude, wouldn't of been too far behind you if it wasn't for that nasty reset. I bet your relieved and i hope you really enjoy the single player. Best Tomb Raider ever imo

Yeah its messed up what happened to you, hopefully nobody else experiences it. So far everybody is good.

So far the singleplayer is Awesome and yes I'm glad I'm done. It was tiresome but I wanted to get the info out asap. I would have finished sooner but the last 2 days I had a migraine and had to limit my time grinding.

Edited by DOPE BOI