Secondary objectives guide

I only need to play a few quick missions and will update any objective I find, if somebody allready knows these secondary objectives please post them.. I will try to update the guide as much as I can ;) any help is.. :welcome :p

Need Your Cojones, Son.

-You won't miss this one. It's a truck on the bridge in the last section.

Knock'em Dead.

-When you come to the wide open space where you get a team. A truck will drive away just in front of you.

Unpleasant Surprise.

-I didn't manage to see any secondary objectives, but at the end it said I did 1 secondary objective. So just make sure you destroy every vehicle and you will probably get it.

This Place Is An Infierno.

-When you have to destroy the tank look for a little car just next to it. This one will drive away, shortly after you fired your missile at the tank.

You'll Be Inserted Solo.

-After you reach a checkpoint at the end of the first section there will be driving two trucks your way and after the soldiers get out of the trucks, the trucks will flee.

-The next one is after you get the mule. Get to the plaza and just shoot one guy. After a few seconds the third truck will drive away.

The Price Of Peace.

-At the end of the mission when your helicopter is destroyed and you have to hold your position and wait for extraction. There will be two helicopters dropping soldiers and after that they fly away.

On Your Own.

-

Failure Is NOT An Option!

-Make sure you destroy all vehicles and you will probably have the secondary objective complete.

Get Me Rosen.

-After you got to Rosen, soldiers will attack. Go to the roof and you will see two trucks, slightly from the right, driving your way and soldiers come out of the truck. Just blow up the trucks.

Who The Hell Are These Guys?

-After holding the position, resuplying at the rallypoint and getting the tank and helicopter turn right. You will see a walkway to the roof, go up there. You should now see the purple indicator for two fleeing trucks.

Codenamed Farallon.

-After you came in the second section and did the first of the two objectives(the one at the edge of the map), there will come a helicopter dropping another bunch of soldiers. After the dropping he will try to flee.

Just Shut Up And Do Your Job.

-

PS.. When a vehicle becomes purple let your team attack it and shoot yourself. It doesn't need to be destroyed. You need to shoot it untill the purple square goes away and a little message says: "All fleeing vehicles have been destroyed". I got my achievement while a helicopter flew away.

PSS.. If you don't know which level you got the secondary objectives, go to quick mission, select a mission (don't push "A") and read the briefing of that mission. When you allready did the secondary objectives in that level once, it will say: "Secondary objectives completed".

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who The Hell Are These Guys?

When you get to the third section of this level, when it becomes daylight and you have the tank and helicopter support. When the level starts turn and run right towards the building. You will see a walkway to the roof, go up there and keep going straight....you shuld now see the purple indicator for 2 fleeing trucks.

Use littlebird, your ghost or bring along a rocket launcher to take them out....they are a good distance away though. So the helicopter may be your easiest choice.

that was the hardest ones to find in the game, since from the start you can run right past them and never know.

do ALL missions have secondary objectives??

and what are some helpful hints for when the fleeing vehicle is a helicopter, most guns arent very good for shooting down a helicopter...

All but the training mission, so there are 12 in all.

I used the Zeus or the Scar/H, just have to make do with a pistol sometimes to kill some bad guys.

Awesome guide BTW Worthy of a sticky :D

NL SuPeR TK the man! On my first run through i couldn't find the secondary on "Who the hell are these guys". Nice one and keep up the good work. That was the only one i needed and on my second go on quick mission still failed to locate it. This guide saved me more headache tryin to find it. I got my single player master achievement at the same time, worth, in total 80GS.

i have done all these bar one how ever i can not rember them all and i used a few difrent guns the zues was very good for some single vehicles but i thought the pure grnade launcer was good for where there was a few. i tened to take the rocket guy can not rember his name of the top of my head but i used him to take out most of the thingys. if you have completed the game it helps doing the mission in someways that you have a lot more wepons unlocked and for example you can have a Zues as your main weapon and a p90 as your second

Is there any place i can check to see which ones ive completed? i finished up the story mode with 8 completed and really havnt got a clue which ones i missed :confused:

Check the quick mission list, at the end of the little description it will say "Secondary Objective" complete if they are done ;)

knock 'em Dead

near the end of the mission (Before you get the rally point and Mortars) you will be told to snipe some guys below the cliff you are on, while sniping them, a truck on your left will try to flee, a full clip of sniper shots should do, or just bring along a zeus or the anti tank guy

sorry for poor description, but that is the secondary objective

whats the best weapon to take out the 2 helicopters? i got one but alway missed the other, and i don't remember being able to pick the rocket launcher at the start? or maybe i could??

The only difficult secondary objectives are those where you have to shoot a vehicle that runs away. You need the Zeus to get them as your support anti-tank gunner can be a bit slow to get into position and sometimes will refuse to shoot due to 'no line of sight'

When you come up against the 2 helicopters that drop a good few enemy soldiers on your position, target the right hand one first and try to take it down fast, one or 2 shots at most.

Then target the left hand one and you should see the purple square vanishing off into the distance... try shooting a missile straight up in to the aur and then guiding it down on to the chopper. it wont work but its a laugh.

Eventually a third chooper comes at you and shoots at your position just before the friendly jeep turns up. Take this one out with a zeus missile or 2 and you should get the secondary objective.

I dont think its possible to shoot down both the first 2 choppers. When i tried shooting the left one firstthe right one would literally disappear while i was targetting it... just glitch out. Weird!!

I dont think its possible to shoot down both the first 2 choppers. When i tried shooting the left one firstthe right one would literally disappear while i was targetting it... just glitch out. Weird!!

I had that as well and in actual fact, I only hit them once each before I got the message pop up "Fleeing Vehicles Destroyed" which was quite weird.

After you hit them, press pause and check your stats to see whether it says complete :)