Missed a mission! Help!

BrutalDeleux

Ive just realised i missed a misson from a previous chapter.

I re-played the mission but it said something about going back to the chapter which i said no to. Can i carry on and still get the achievement for completing on normal mode or do i need to start again :confused:.

Cheers

Ive just realised i missed a misson from a previous chapter.

I re-played the mission but it said something about going back to the chapter which i said no to. Can i carry on and still get the achievement for completing on normal mode or do i need to start again :confused:.

Cheers

I'm sorry, btu I'm having a very hard time trying to understand what you are saying...can you give a little more detail on the issue? I'll be happy to help if you elaborate a little.;)

Umm you can go back and play missed missions... Select the chapter and start the mission. I'm not sure what the problem is. If it is really daunting for you, beat the game and there will be a screen that displays all the missions and ranks you got on them. You will be able to load any mission, normal or hard, from here at any time. I didn't know about that and was worried about forgeting what rank I got on every mission when I played through.

Hah cheers quys.

I’ll try and explain a little better.

I am on chapter 4 working my way through the missions that’s fine. I was flicking back through the chapters and realised that I had missed a mission (the one where you have to shoot down the missiles at night, chapter 2 I think) so I played that mission and finished it fine. But once I got back to the main screen it said something about having to go back to the chapter to record the mission as a success. I selected no thinking i would lose my current progress and the mission still said it wasn’t complete. Does that make any more sense?

Sorry this is my first mech game and i am finding all the options and lack of story/help alittle confusing.

But you guys are telling me I can just keep going till the end then come back and finish it to get my achievement?

I never had a prompt like that... I did the mission, went to debriefing, then back to mission select. I'm sorry you sound crazy, I don't understand crazy. You should be able to just go back to chapters you have finished and do missions on hard and also go back to missions (even those not completed) and do them on normal before finishing the game. The only weird part of the game is that it doesn't save for you, saving is manual. Try do the mission, select yes, see what happens. Worst case scenario: you lose current progress and have to reload your save, tradgedy...