The Godfather II Achievement guide(wip)

Danteveli

A lot of people have said how short an easy this game is, but does the game have good replay value?

I am almost done with the first Godfather after getting it last week...Only the CC achievements to do. But i am hoping that Godfather 2 has good gameplay aswell as replay value seeing as it is so much shorter than the first.

Does the game feature a level up system for your character also?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't have a level up feature it just has an option that you can upgrade your skills for example Accuracy,Marksman,Health and such...and in my honest opinion I wouldn't replay the game..It's kind of boring if you want to do it over :drunk

Great guide! Just got my 1000/1000 using it :)

Although had a weird glitch happen when i blew the Almeida compound near the end: the timer was counting down while i was running out and all of a sudden the screen went black and I was left outside and the compound in flames but didn't get the notification for defeating the family and couldn't progress further. Thankfully the autosave didn't save though and i was able to reload. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide sir. I'd like to add that for the all executions one, most of them will come normally, but there's a good spot to get all the melee weapons. For the melee ones, I found a spot that has the crowbar, tire iron, golf club, pool cue, and not sure about the night stick. In Florida, at the southern most tip there's a long pier, next to the corrupt official Lt. Gov. Robert Rizzo for Rapid Recovery...at the end of the pier is all the melee weapons. Was having a hell of a time trying to find them all. Peeps shouldn't have a hard time at all finding bottles since they're mostly on every table it seems like.:uzi::eek:

• 2 weeks later...

FAVOR ACHIEVEMENT GLITCH:

Well, I've heard about it and I was hoping it wouldn't occur to me but there it is. Npw, I've done every favor for every corrupt man in all three cities and I used them as well. So as I check my stats, I've all of them ticked but no achievement.

So what shall I do to still get it?:confused:

• 4 weeks later...
FAVOR ACHIEVEMENT GLITCH:

Well, I've heard about it and I was hoping it wouldn't occur to me but there it is. Npw, I've done every favor for every corrupt man in all three cities and I used them as well. So as I check my stats, I've all of them ticked but no achievement.

So what shall I do to still get it?:confused:

Well, i think u should start a new game and do it all then, it'll take u about 2-4 hours do get the ahievement,

Hope this helped;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, i think u should start a new game and do it all then, it'll take u about 2-4 hours do get the ahievement,

Hope this helped;)

Nah, luckily I didn't have to. I just got back to NY and started checking again and realized that the first policeman-favour was glitched so I did that again and finally got 1000/1000 in Godfather II.:locked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is near the end of the game and still needs some melee excs right before the last compound (almida) there is a alley right in front of the compound with ALL of the melee weapons with guns as well. Helped me with getting the ones I needed :D

Edit: you can also get the table one in the compound as well.

Edited by SilverSorrow

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...