I'm stuck thread.

Bloodrune

I'm not sure how many times you can get stuck in this game, but we'll see. I'm about 40 minutes in and have no clue where to go. I only have the pistol so far and have opened every door that is yellow. There's a big red door that you need a missile to open and some green doors. What do I do?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to escape the complex after rescuing Claire and hiding her in the intergation chamber.

You have to pass some laser grid and the guards always see me and use gas to kill me.

Help please

Your in between two laser gris right? Jump out the shaft and theres a vent to your left.

My current objective is:

--Go to the DAM and steal the OMEGA ARMOR--

But therefore I need the Friction Dampener, but I can't find it?!

EDIT: lol...I already found out...I had to crawl underheath it :p!!

The Friction Dampener is the hyper-speed, right?

I hope so, I'm at this part as well and I wouldn't mind that ability.

Alright you guys, I need help.

I'm at the part where you're supposed to go back to Clair with your almost complete suit, when she gets taken away again. [Clair has been captured, Rescue her! is the mission header] After making my way through a save point, I get stuck in the elevator shaft [this is section H I believe]. I have gone through every room, most of which are dead-ends, but the way out is blocked by a missile door.

Am I supposed to have the missile this early? It never told me to get the missile, but that seems to be the only way out...

Help.

Alright you guys, I need help.

I'm at the part where you're supposed to go back to Clair with your almost complete suit, when she gets taken away again. [Clair has been captured, Rescue her! is the mission header] After making my way through a save point, I get stuck in the elevator shaft [this is section H I believe]. I have gone through every room, most of which are dead-ends, but the way out is blocked by a missile door.

Am I supposed to have the missile this early? It never told me to get the missile, but that seems to be the only way out...

Help.

I think I'm at the same bit as you. Just keep looking around and you will find the missile perk :)

Guys wheres the foam gun ?

Cant find it , been going around the map for ages

I've yet to pick up the foam gun but for some odd reason I could use the foam ability.

I just pressed forward on the d-pad and there it read FOAM. :confused:

Problem is now is when trying to reach my objective the door is locked and I cannot proceed. The foam gun is supposed to be behind a door. See the map for location 9.

http://www.1up.com/flat/MyCheats/ShadowComplex/Maps/GearMapFinal.jpg

Yeah, definitely found it [along with a second missile pack]

Off-topic for this thread, but I was looking at the IGN guide, and the "golden weapons room" caught my attention.

What/where/when is this?

The golden weapons room is a room with golden weapons ;)! It's behind the room where you obtain your pistol in the verry beginning of the game and it will open (the wall) when you have collected all gold bars!

Im not stuck but did notice something strange/cool and wondered if anyone else has seen it. Early on in the game, you come back high outside. You can do a running jump left and grab onto a small ledge and pull yourself up. As i did this a massive solider with a riot shield and what looked like an RPG smacked me with his shield and sent me flying down the hole!

I worked my way back to this point but he wasnt there - anyone know why? And did anyone avoid getting his shield to your face and manage to kill him? Not sure if this is one of those sequence break events that i've heard mentioned whereby you get a new weapon/item etc early. Cheers!

I got stuck at the part where you get the pistol. Got to the room where you should see Claire being interrogated on the monitor, but it didn't happen the first time I went in. I backtracked as far as I could go, came back, and still nothing. Then I reloaded my last save and returned to the room to finally have the event trigger. Weird.